Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/10/2006 5:31:06 AM EDT
I popped my cherry on usin a crock pot. I was gonna cook the whole roast that I have...but its too big for the pot...so I stepped out onto the patio which has a step....so I smached it against the corner of the step and....nothing....so I went to the garage....brainstorming......and hangin off the wall was an awl <sp>?? And well, I took it and the roast to the patio......after 4 good whacks to the center of the roast, WALLAH! 2 roasts!! So now, I have 1/2 roast, 1 potatoe and 2 carrots slowly cooking away, time for me to head to bed! BOO-YAH!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:54:06 PM EDT
Crock pots are wonderful! I use one of mine quite often. In fact, I plan on making some au gratin potatoes and sausage in mine Thursday, since I have to be out much of the day. I also make an awesome lasagne that gets assembled and frozen, then cooked in the crock later. Makes for an especially simple homemade meal later. I love being able to cook a great meal for my family without sacrificing the millions of other things that need to be done.

If you need recipes, let me know.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:15:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sister:
Crock pots are wonderful! I use one of mine quite often. In fact, I plan on making some au gratin potatoes and sausage in mine Thursday, since I have to be out much of the day. I also make an awesome lasagne that gets assembled and frozen, then cooked in the crock later. Makes for an especially simple homemade meal later. I love being able to cook a great meal for my family without sacrificing the millions of other things that need to be done.

Jesus H now the Womenz are trading recipes

­

<­BR>

­

<­BR>

Don't you know this place is reserved being an a hole

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:24:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 3:25:35 PM EDT by danc46]

Originally Posted By acman145acp:

Don't you know this place is reserved being an a hole

And you do a most remarkable job at it!
I'm jealous! Maybe some day I'll be as good as you are!

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:15:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 4:16:59 PM EDT by Ndenway]
I smell pinto beans, frybread and onions.

MLW>"<

EDIT TO ADD: as for being an asshole, I've passed that stage and aspire to be so much more.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:15:27 PM EDT
what a crock
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:26:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 6:30:10 PM EDT by danc46]
Crocks are for making pickles and wine!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:27:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 6:29:18 PM EDT by danc46]

Originally Posted By Ndenway:
I smell pinto beans, frybread and onions.

MLW>"<

EDIT TO ADD: as for being an asshole, I've passed that stage and aspire to be so much more.

Me,too,, Brother L!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:56:33 AM EDT

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Slow down sister! I have another 1/2 a roast n potatoe n carrots for me to cook up. Then....I'll probly do another roast n taters n carrots......hahaha......then I'll probly do some brisket since I have a few lbs of that in my freezer. Then.....stew cause I have some cubed vinicine meat I can put in there along with a can of corn n green beans n taters...KEY WORDS HERE.....Simple. I just got popped last night. And when I say simple I mean like, for breakfast alot of times I'll throw a pizza pocket into the microwave for 2 mins in the morning after work....SIMPLE!! lol

And actaurusman....its a good thing yer bigger than me.......and its a good thing I like you, in a totally non homosexual kindof way of course.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:34:31 AM EDT

Going to leave it on all day huh? Try not to burn the house down.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:40:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:

And actaurusman....its a good thing yer bigger than me.......

Watch out ACman, he may start IMing you love letters! After all, you did mention once slapping Rat on the *ss and screaming - "Who's your daddy?"
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:09:58 PM EDT

And actaurusman....its a good thing yer bigger than me.......and its a good thing I like you, in a totally non homosexual kindof way of course.

fixed it for you

I love you to man
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:05:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2006 7:06:25 PM EDT by RatTerrier]

Originally Posted By acman145acp:

fixed it for you

I love you to man

Cool it right there yer gettin to close to homo on me! I never said love....you Tree huggin Texan hippie
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:07:36 PM EDT
steers and queers
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:31:30 AM EDT
A crock pot? Damn what has the forum become?

Where's Jim_Dandy when you need him?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:16:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ark-and-spark:
A crock pot? Damn what has the forum become?

Where's Jim_Dandy when you need him?

HEY! I'm a single dude that eats fast food all the time. I need to start doin some cookin.....maybe I'll land me a good woman by impressing her with my crock pot skillz and she'll just have to have me!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:39:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2006 6:40:10 AM EDT by danc46]

HEY! I'm a single dude that eats fast food all the time. I need to start doin some cookin.....maybe I'll land me a good woman by impressing her with my crock pot skillz and she'll just have to have me!

Only if she's not picky about the "equipment", Short Stuff!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:00:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:

Only if she's not picky about the "equipment", Short Stuff!

I may not be the tallest guy....but I'm by no means a short guy.
Top Top