Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 4:13:33 PM EDT
I cartooned this since i didn't know if jeff minded me showing his face

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
hahahahahahha thats the same grin and look I had on my face this one time when I was collect.........er umm......nevermind that, I was shooting a 22lr...........yeah thats it...a 22lr tuarus.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Haha,  I dont mind as long as I dont look like a retard or as long as its not a pic of me doing somethig illegal
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:52:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Haha,  I dont mind as long as I dont look like a retard or as long as its not a pic of me doing somethig illegal

hey acman, wheres that pic of 1shott? you know the one, wheres he's got that mongolian grin and an AK.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

hey acman, wheres that pic of 1shott? you know the one, wheres he's got that mongolian grin and an AK.

MLW>"<

He's got copies of it nailed on trees all around his property to keep Bigfoot away!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top