Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 5:08:16 PM EDT

I just had to show danc this ...................................
I'm not sure if everyone knows who Tony is..............I don't personally know him nor do I own anything he's built but I've read a lot about his stuff cause I want a 458 socom.........
anyway I just thought danc should see this hear is a link to the thread also....... tony's coment's start on page 1 this is site staff quoteing him on page 2

linky

Helldog40
Site Staff

Quoted:
It works fine. The casing never hits any aluminum when going through the gun.

If your gun doesn't run Wolf, it's not set up correctly.

+1

Listen to the guy that designs and builds for a living....

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Fair enough! I'll believe in the "goodness" of Wolf ammo if you'll believe in the existence of BigFoot!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Fair enough! I'll believe in the "goodness" of Wolf ammo if you'll believe in the existence of BigFoot!

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

Hmm, I'm wondering if he can take it as well as he dishes it out!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
New years revolutions will be to get dance to start using wolf ammo exclusively and get a picture of aceman with bigfoot (or a new tauras)
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
New years revolutions will be to get dance to start using wolf ammo exclusively and get a picture of aceman with bigfoot (or a new tauras)

I already use Wolf ammo a LOT! The only thing exclusive in my life is my wife, I hope!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already use Wolf ammo a LOT! The only thing exclusive in my life is my wife, I hope!

I meant in you AR's
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

Hmm, I'm wondering if he can take it as well as he dishes it out!

You show me half the proof I've showed you and I'll beleive..............

I can always take what I'm dishing out.......it aint that bad I'm just showing the facts
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#8]
well I 100% believe in WOLF rifle ammo, if that shit'll shoot through my ARs and not harm them, then it'll shoot through anyones, I've even shot it through my 10, most of ya'll have seen and shot that finicky bitch, hell I don't even clean my ARs like everybody recomends, I figure that if they won't shoot when their dirty then they'll probably fail me when I need them the most, I've went so far as to shoot over 1k of WOLF through my bushy before cleaning it, did it jam.. no, did I have a failure to fire or extract...no, I did have one blow a primer and get under the trigger though, but I've had that happen with other brands of brass ammo,[ some of ya'll were there when I done it], got over 15k of WOLF through the bushy too(its got over 22K total), and haven't noticed any wear on its moving parts (its a little lose in the upper/lower fit, but you'd be too if you belonged to me), its still got the original extractor, changed to a wolf spring couple of years back cause the original one was getting weak, nope no real life problems with the WOLF, only percieved ones.

Now for this BigFoot deal, I've never seen nor heard one, I have seen and heard documentries, stories, articals, pics, videos, plaster casts of foot prints, tuffs of hair and lots and lots of [bullshit], everyone I know of thats ever said they've seen one and got evidence either won't provide it or don't have it, and the way I see it, if their gonna claim to have evidence and tell everyone that'll listen, then they need to show it or keep their mouths shut about it, they lose a lot of credibility by talking and not proving up.

Now having said that, yes I do believe theres something out there, theres always something out there that man doesn't know about, scientiest didn't even know about gorillias till a 125 years ago, they found the cealicanth offa the coast of africa and in the indian ocean, it was thought to be extinct millions of years ago, the loch ness monster, is it a hoax, yeah it might be, then again it might not, but without proof its just a fairy tale.

Is bigfoot real? I don't know and if anybody does know and has proof of its existance then their holding onto it like its their ballsack and their old lady has a chainsaw after she caught them sticking it to her sister, I'm willing to donate some of my free time and resources to a hunt, I'll even shoot the fucker if we should see one should nobody else want to, and if we have the innate fear of biggy that Dans spoke of, well all the better, I shoot better when I'm under duress and in fear of my life, if we should or shouldn't get one, then whats the harm, we can set around the camp fire drinking burbon and coke and tell eachother ghost stories with happy endings.... and kids, what are happy endings? well, Nden, happy engings are just stories that havn't finished yet.

If I do shoot one, first thing we're gonna do is load up, secure our perimiter, take some pics and vids, then drag that hairy bastard to the truck and haul ass outta there, cause I'm sure the others and there will be others, (since we just proved their existance), will be real fuckin pissed at us since we just killed one of their family units, we may have the oppertunity to kill several, but we'll cross that river when we get to it, So acman if your with me you better hope your FU is strong that day, we'll have Dan, Rat, Jeff, Ark, and anyone else along of course, we'll use Rat as diversion while we extricate the downed biggy, he can use his "mall ninja" FU to slow their advancement, I know some of you are thinking right now that he can bumpfire like a mofo, but I've seen him shoot and he needs to put out all those rounds out to hit something besides air.

After we're a safe distance away we'll cut a couple of'em up, (depends on how many we get)and secure at least one whole body somewhere safe, only one of us will know the location, the cut up ones we'll send across the country and world to different universities, muesems and medical centers to be studied, and to keep the G from putting the kabosh on it like they do all things they don't understand, I'm almost certain that biggy'll have nearly the same dna as us, since a chimp is only one chromesone away from humans, and I'm almost certain it'll be classified as some species of the simmian subspecies, probably name it NdstinkhairyassesBigfootious Nocturnous.

As for who's right, Dan or Acman, well I don't know, I'm stuck in the middle, I do know that theres been no hard evidence presented, and you'd think with the ever increasing encroachment of civilazation into our wilderness areas, and the population that carries cams, vids, hunts and fishes in wild areas then somebody would have taken crediable pics by now, not the fuzzy outta focus enquierer worthy shit, but the good stuff, with high speed film or high res. digital, I was talking to the biggy hunter I work with about this and she reluctantly agreed at the lack of photograpic evidence, especialy since bout every hunter I know of now uses the game cams, theres been several posted on here that had bobcats and a hugh nontypical buck, thats two of the weariest animals in the world, caught by a game cam, now Dan posted an artical in another thread that the guy claimed the bigfoot tripped them and smashed the cams, but they still would have took pics till they were damaged and would therefor contain close up pics of who'd smashed them, did he say that he had pics, yes, but did he show them to the public...no, and that makes that a fairy tale untill he proves up.

Well thats enough from me for now, if someone comes up with some credible evidence and shows it to me, then I'll kiss their ass in public and let them post the pic on here, I'm ready to hunt.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:24:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:  we'll use Rat as diversion while we extricate the downed biggy, he can use his "mall ninja" FU to slow their advancement, I know some of you are thinking right now that he can bumpfire like a mofo, but I've seen him shoot and he needs to put out all those rounds out to hit something besides air.

I don't "bump fire" but when I do go off I'll admit I don't hit the clay pigeons every time. I tend to walk them in.....and if there'sa bigfoot pissed n comin at us....I'm thinkin you'd be glad to have me and my Mak helpin to lay that piece of meat down. And yeah its only a 7.62x39....but there'll be 75 of them 123gr bastards loaded in her as well.  

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe you guys are getting the gist of it. To be honest, I'm going to be very careful who I trust with my back. I won't even trust my son in a situation like Ndenway has described in length.
Not because he doesn't love me, but because of the fear.
These things raise goose pimples if you are in their proximity. Seeing them, smelling them, being in danger from trying to kill one, is a fear I believe very few people can handle.
Killing one is going to be difficult enough. Exfiltration if others are close may be more dangerous than you can conceive. No matter how good the set up, no matter how good the planning, plenty of good luck will also be necessary to succeed.
You know that larger primates are cannabilitistic, like chimpanzees and apes. South American Indians and Africans have eaten monkeys for thousands of years.
It is conceivable these critters can eat us. We may not be their preferred meat, but they probably won't let food go to waste. In otherwords, if they get you, you won't be found!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Maybe you guys are getting the gist of it. To be honest, I'm going to be very careful who I trust with my back. You know that larger primates are cannabilitistic, like chimpanzees and apes. South American Indians and Africans have eaten monkeys for thousands of years.
It is conceivable these critters can eat us. We may not be their preferred meat, but they probably won't let food go to waste. In otherwords, if they get you, you won't be found!

Well that was my thoughts on biggy, I'm sure he'd eat any kind of meat he killed, be it human or other wise, although very few wild animals can tolerate humans, they'll still eat one if given the oppertunity, (its kinda like a status symbol in the animal world to eat humans), you know how man talks about standing his ground and killing a charging cape bufflo, grizzly bear or african lion, well animals are the same way, they talk about killin the hunter and eatin him, besides I only figure its fair game, you go into their world to hunt/kill them and they fight to survive, you gotta put yourself into their shoes, like this, say OKC was invaded by some enemy, you'd fight to the death if need be to see your family safe(the herd mentality), I'm sure the biggys are no different.

So lets see if I got you right Dan, you speak of an unnatural innate fear of bigfoot that man has either forgotten or grown used to since biggys arn't that common anymore or just not praying on man as a food source, and that trust will play greatly into whos on the hunt?, so it begs to question whom would you trust your life too? and my final question, how lucky will you feel after making your selection? and this hunt will be luck if nothing else, I say luck because the evidence/proof presented so far is suspect at best.

To assimilate all the info that I've gathered to form a plan for this hunt, biggys are weary but curious creatures that have no fear of man, so the hunting party will have to be kept small, say no more than 3 in the vacinity(set up in different likely stands), and they the biggys will most likely possess keener hearing and smell, so absolute noise security and oder control are a prerequeresit, and the people on the hunt must be cool under fire so to speak, because if the biggys sence trouble (especialy if one is down) they'll more than likely go into survival mode and begin to fight, the hunters will likely face an unknown number, so a high cap high power magazine fed rifle is a must and the shooter should possess the ability to score killing shots out to 500 yards minimun plus be able to use said rifle in a CQB type situation.

So there we have it, Dans looking for a damn good shooter, hunter/tracker, sneaky bastard and adventurer, roll that all into one man and its only one type of man Dans looking for, Dan is looking for a POACHER at heart to hunt BIGFOOT with him.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#12]

These things raise goose pimples if you are in their proximity. Seeing them, smelling them, being in danger from trying to kill one, is a fear I believe very few people can handle.
Horse Hockey people have been killing real predators"lions tigers and bears oh my" not to mention each other since the begining of time and I've got news for you if you dont know MAN is the most dangerous animal  on dry ground
Killing one is going to be difficult enough.  Your absolutely correct cause they dont exist

Exfiltration if others are close may be more dangerous than you can conceive. No matter how good the set up, no matter how good the planning, plenty of good luck will also be necessary to succeed.
No way to even know this since it's never been done but I'll take my chances

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

So there we have it, Dans looking for a damn good shooter, hunter/tracker, sneaky bastard and adventurer, roll that all into one man and its only one type of man Dans looking for, Dan is looking for a POACHER at heart to hunt BIGFOOT with him.

MLW>"<

Well, almost! The hardest part is finding the land, obtaining permission, and timing.
But POACHER is pretty close.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#14]
whats the best round for bigfoot?? wolf??
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
whats the best round for bigfoot?? wolf??

Yeah, right! In 22 LR!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#16]
well if ya'll finaly decide to hunt one then let me know, I got every thing I need to hunt bigfoot.

MLW>"<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top