Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 8:20:10 AM EDT
How good are these lowers from BA?  How do they compare to the lowers you guys recommended to me like Stag? What's a fair price for a stripped reciever?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
How good are these lowers from BA?  How do they compare to the lowers you guys recommended to me like Stag? What's a fair price for a stripped reciever?

I built a "M4gery Carbine-type Thingy" using one of Tony Rumore's lowers...they're mil-spec forged and pretty damn nice. I'm going to build another AR or two later in '06 and plan in using TROMIX lowers on them...

I don't know what Tony's asking for a lower these days, but I paid $125 for mine when I got it a couple of years ago. I don't mind paying a bit more to help keep a good guy & fellow Okie like Tony in business...

BTW- If you have a ever have a chance to make it by his shop, you'll see some truly interesting projects he's come up with...ask to see the "Siamese"...

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
i think they are DPMS....just with the tromix ID

tony posts on here...
i'm sure he'll answer..

i'll give him a call..
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I beleive he posted on another site thr other day he had them in stock and were $100.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#5]
It sucks for someone to have to go to such a shitty website to get their info. Anyone care to do some cutting and pasting because I'm not going over the OKJBTHEELLICKERS.com site for any reason.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
Broken Arrow, OK
www.tromix.com
918 251-5640
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top