Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/31/2005 8:46:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/31/2005 8:48:00 AM EDT by danc46]
What will happen in this next year?
Will Rat finally have one of his sexual fantasies come true?
Will ACman finally have Wolf ammo screw up one of his guns?
Will ark-n-spark become a Baptist preacher?
Will Ndenway become Chief/Governor of his tribe?
Will 1shott finally kill a nice buck - one with 3 or more points?
Will Wingman wreck his bike while drunk chasing Bigfoot through the woods?
Will Jeff-1 realize ACman is the devil's spawn?
Will Danc have his knees replaced or get a job?
Will patrickcudd ever build his AK?
Feel free to add to or modify the list as you see fit!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:19:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:
Will Rat finally have one of his sexual fantasies come true?For teh sake of the sheep, lets hope not
Will ACman finally have Wolf ammo screw up one of his guns?Doubt it, you know how rednecks are
Will ark-n-spark become a Baptist preacher? I can see it now, the end is near
Will Ndenway become Chief/Governor of his tribe?Chief full-of-shit
Will 1shott finally kill a nice buck - one with 3 or more points?Now what fun would that be
Will Wingman wreck his bike while drunk chasing Bigfoot through the woods?
Will Jeff-1 realize ACman is the devil's spawn?nope, Jeff wants to have Acmans child
Will Danc have his knees replaced or get a job?God lets hope so
Will patrickcudd ever build his AK?heck he cant even build a house...

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:17:49 PM EDT
Well done, R!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:19:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:

Will Rat finally have one of his sexual fantasies come true?For teh sake of the sheep, lets hope not nnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa
Will ACman finally have Wolf ammo screw up one of his guns?Doubt it, you know how rednecks are who's a redneck
Will ark-n-spark become a Baptist preacher? I can see it now, the end is near not sure seen him drop an f bomb over som skinny chick

Will Ndenway become Chief/Governor of his tribe?Chief full-of-shit sorry i doubt it i think he's brobably as politically incorrect as me .........to bad he'd probably make a decent one
Will 1shott finally kill a nice buck - one with 3 or more points?Now what fun would that be
50/50
Will Wingman wreck his bike while drunk chasing Bigfoot through the woods? hell i didn't even know he had a bike

Will Jeff-1 realize ACman is the devil's spawn?nope, Jeff wants to have Acmans child
I let jeff kick you in the knuts for that he's younger and meaner than me

Will Danc have his knees replaced or get a job?God lets hope so well he might get his knees done but he's been riding the welfare train to long to get off now besides he wouldn't have time to look for bigfoot if he worked

Will patrickcudd ever build his AK?heck he cant even build a house...
more importantly will he ever bring that woman in his avatar to a shoot

will the dui levels be decreased..........
will I break down and by an FAL.........i'v basically blown off the ak thing unless I find a deal.....
will I have over 10 ar's by the end of the year
will my taurus put someones eye out
will danc ever accept the fact wolf is good
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:17:53 PM EDT
its going to bring me a hangover.........
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:27:05 PM EDT
ACman,
Wolff is good for AN AK! Ain't worth crap for anything else as far as I am concerned.
Nope I ain't on the welfare train, I make too much money with retirement! And SS Disability which I ain't gonna turn down.
Get an AK, you cheap t*rd! That way you can shoot all the Wolf you want and NEVER have a problem! Forget the FAL, get an FNC! I wish I'd bought PatrickCudd's! I screwed up on that deal!
The DUI limits are not going to be changed. But pickling standards will start at two bottles of T-bird or MD 20/20! Are you there already?
And the Taurus, what can I say? Except it is in the same category as Wolf ammo!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:37:21 PM EDT

Will Ndenway become Chief/Governor of his tribe?Chief full-of-shit

Do I detect a bit of jealousy? while not everybody can have as vivid an imagination or the foresight to see certain scenarios play out in the future as I, nor be as gifted in the art of telling a tale as me, I will assure you with all the heartfelt adoration that there is without a doubt or question no reason for jealousy in my presence...................ughugh...now...as you were.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:34:10 PM EDT
Brother L, men such as ourselves who carry much weight where ever we go, will always find those who are challenged by our vast intelligence, incredible good looks, and endearing modesty. We must find it in our hearts to not look down upon those who are not anywhere as gifted or blessed as we are. Such is life. They are without and we are with plenty!
Being gifted such as we are, we can only smile upon those who ridicule us, but in all reality, worship the ground we have walked on. It is a burden, indeed. Lesser men could not endure the superiority or responsiblity we carry like so much change or a handkerchief in our pocket!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:02:12 AM EDT

Brother L, men such as ourselves who carry much weight where ever we go, will always find those who are challenged by our vast intelligence, incredible good looks, and endearing modesty. We must find it in our hearts to not look down upon those who are not anywhere as gifted or blessed as we are. Such is life. They are without and we are with plenty!
Being gifted such as we are, we can only smile upon those who ridicule us, but in all reality, worship the ground we have walked on. It is a burden, indeed. Lesser men could not endure the superiority or responsiblity we carry like so much change or a handkerchief in our pocket!

that sounds poetic Dan, I can tell you've given alot of thought too writting that post, kinda like what it takes to be a man speach I tell to boyswhen I'm asked, some will take it to heart and hopefully change the world, some blow it off as mindless drivel, but I've lived by it all my life and its taken me far and allowed me to get through some tough stuff in my life so it can't be all wrong.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:39:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/1/2006 7:40:31 AM EDT by ark-and-spark]

You know years ago I really wanted to do that.

ETA: What are you trying to say????
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:09:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ark-and-spark:

Maybe you, me, and Ndenway ought to become revival tent evangelists! We could start down in Acman's part of the country. If we could convert him, we could do anything
Fat chance!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:27:32 AM EDT

Maybe you, me, and Ndenway ought to become revival tent evangelists! We could start down in Acman's part of the country. If we could convert him, we could do anything
Fat chance!

Let's start with 1shot
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:31:49 AM EDT

what changed your mind? was it when you realized the hypocricy of organized religion, or when you found out the only curse words you were allowed to use were variations of damn, hell, fornacation
and harlotry?

I too at one time wanted to be one with the church, but I aspired to be the pope as my fine catholic upbringing demanded, then when I was 8 and was christened a soldier of God I read the bible from cover to cover and again several times till I was 12, its then that I realized that I could never measure up to the standard that is laid out for a chrstian in the bible, plus what the priest was saying wasn't exactly matching up with what I was reading, but 12 was a defining year in my life, it was when I gave up my asperations of being the pope and decided to become an indian again, and a fine specimen of an indian I've become, plus indians can have relations with women anytime they want, all priest get is nun.

MLW>"<

<­BR>

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:51:12 AM EDT
i'm thinking a joint American , Israeli air raid on Iran's nuclear reactors. followed by massive waves of terriost attacks in revenge.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=123&t=417075

if we don't hit them Israel will for sure.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:53:05 AM EDT

Fat chance!

Let's start with 1shot

Bring it on.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:00:44 AM EDT

Bring it on.....

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:29:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1179:
i'm thinking a joint American , Israeli air raid on Iran's nuclear reactors. followed by massive waves of terriost attacks in revenge.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=123&t=417075

if we don't hit them Israel will for sure.

That ultimately may be the reason we are in Iraq. To prevent Israel from hitting Iran like they did Iraq (air strike on Iraq'a nuclear facility) in the early 80's.
We have enough stores, forward bases, etc in Iraq to handle Iran. Haliburton has built several large bases with stores for up to 15 years. Better the US to hit Iran than Israel.
Iran and Syria are definitely on the horizon!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:34:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:
[what changed your mind? was it when you realized the hypocricy of organized religion, or when you found out the only curse words you were allowed to use were variations of damn, hell, fornacation
and harlotry?

MLW>"<

Even a hypocrite can speak the truth concerning the Spirit. If you pray and believe, you don't have to worry about the hypocrites in any church.
Me, I like to sneak in, worship, and get out before all the smiling, hugging, and "so glad to see you" starts. If I don't hear it from them on Sunday, then I am not offended when they ignore me at the grocery store on Monday!

Your beliefs are between you and the Good Lord! Or not, as the case may be!

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:41:21 PM EDT

Your beliefs are between you and the Good Lord! Or not, as the case may be!

I believe in God without a question of a doubt, its most of the people in the "church" and their beliefs that are suspect.

MLW>"<
Top Top