Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 1:16:10 PM EDT
I am taking this.....

and going riding for a day.....

going to play in the sand and water, and hopefully a big big mud hole....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Blah, rub it in.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
All because your too lazy to walk?????
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
All because your too lazy to walk?????

Damn skippy, this fat boy is to old for that long walking crap.....

Hey maybe I would not be so damn fat if I walked more, well SHIT...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

this fat boy is to old for that long walking crap.....

That's why this old fat boy got his Polaris back in '96!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]
like the old saying goes, never walk when you can ride, never stand when you can sit, never stay awake when you can sleep and never pass up pie when its offered.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
like the old saying goes, never walk when you can ride, never stand when you can sit, never stay awake when you can sleep and never pass up pie when its offered.

MLW>"<

Ya, but in all honesty, I really need to drop some wieght, I hope to this year.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

your not the only one, when I was working security and walking 8-12miles a day, my weight dropped to 300, since going to the gamming commission and setting on my ass in front of a comp several hours a day, or posting up in some dept. observing employees, I only get bout 2 miles a day in, as a result of that and eating fast food every meal I'm putting it back on fast, just gonna have to stop eating and start working out, a couple of years back I was pressing #350 but last time I went to the gym I struggled to lift #260, I've turned into a fat assed slob and didn't even notice it, I damn sure notice now when I'm huffin an puffin to climb a tree and climbing stairs.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

I damn sure notice now when I'm huffin an puffin to climb a tree
MLW>"<

Ummm....why do you climb trees??
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

MLW>"<

deer season.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:26:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

deer season.

MLW>"<

You climb trees to.....jump onto the deer with your big ass knife.....or cause you're scared of them....or what??
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#11]
No ride today due to wild fires, we decided not to ride.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

deer season.

MLW>"<

You climb trees to.....jump onto the deer with your big ass knife.....or cause you're scared of them....or what??

to see over the head high scrub oaks thats all over my parents place, deer sneak around in that stuff and you'll never see them from the ground, as for being scared, the only thing I'm afraid of in this life is God, midgets and antique furniture, in that order.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Theres a development being planned in Sheridan, WY called Midget Mountain.  I'd recommend staying away.

The concept is brilliant though you can sell to the shorties and tallies and everyone has a good view.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Theres a development being planned in Sheridan, WY called Midget Mountain.  I'd recommend staying away.

The concept is brilliant though you can sell to the shorties and tallies and everyone has a good view.

Huh  
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Guess it needs more description.

I have a friend who owns some land in the Little Big Horns.  He said he's going to develop the land and sell it to midgets creating a Midget Mountain.  With the short people living there he'd be able to sell to tall people who could see over the top of the midgets and still have a good view of the mountains doubling his money.

I was warning you to be careful if you're ever in Sheridan you may run into more  midgets than you could handle.

It kind of ruins the joke spelling it out over the net.  Oh well.

There also seems to be a very large midget population around OSU-OKC.

Whats the best caliber for the wee-people?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:46:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't underestimate those wee-people. I almost got the beating of my life from a midget. In a bar one night I made a comment "Watch where you step, guys!" The midget was drunk, punched me HARD right in the family jewels, then head butted me when I doubled over. If one of my pardners hadn't spun kick the little turd in the jaw, no telling how bad I would have got hurt!
The bouncer and bar tender were on the guy in a heart beat and threw him out the door, into the arms of the Norman PD. His jaw was broken from where he had been kicked. If he hadn't been hit, I am afraid to think of what the hell he would have done to me! At the time, I was one mean SOB and not afraid of much. But that little bastard taught me the meaning of RESPECT real quick!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Dan almost got an ass kickin by a midgetjust think Dan....if it wern'tforbuddies, you mightabeen......teteabaged by a midget....................guhhhnnnnkkk! but in all seriousness, if it were in Norman and in the mid to late 70s and early 80s and in a bar, then it was probably this mean as a fucked over lion of a  midget named George Icantrememberhislastname, he was a bad assed little midget that used to hang around in the bars, full nudie joints and poolhalls, he was a hell of a pool shot (had an eye level of the game), used to shoot pool with him nearly everytime I went to the poolhall with my dad, we used to play for the price of the time, .50cents an hour, taught me how to play some pretty decent pool.........................................................................

heres a funny but very true story, I seen it with my own eyes at the H&H poolhall on east main when I was a kid, if any of you guys play dominoes for money then you know that the second row of the score is called the "peter row" and if you don't score past the second row before your opponent scores out and wins then you gotta show your peter, well back in the old days all the poolhall dudes drank and played, so it turns out they were playing four hand dominoes for $5 a seat and the midget George beats my dad and pops didn't get offa the peter row so George says hey you gotta show me your peter and my pops tells him to fuck off and George starts throwin a fit, but he calms down when the owner tells him to knocked the shit off...........................................So, sometime in the late afternoon George is playing on a different table and my pops walks up behind him and stands......nobodies sayin nothing so George don't know, my pops then takes his dick out and lays on Georges shoulder and says "hey George look on your shoulder", he turns his by now very drunk bigasabastard tomcats head and sees my pops mansized dick laying on his shoulder and George goes ape shit, my old man football punted him bout three times before he quit fighten and just layed there cussing, my pops said "there you little bastard you wanted to see my peter, now you seen it".

my uncle Merle used to own the Blue Bonnet bar there on east main also, George used to get drunk and start throwin shit around and trying to tear stuff up an starts fights, Merle would do the aly oop type thump on top his head then pick him up by the shirt collar and belt a carry him screamin and thrashin to the back door and throw him in the alley like an errent cat, little fucker would jump up and run all the way around the block to the front door and come back in, Merle would tell him to straiten up or he'd have to whip his ass good, George would be calm for awhile then start up again and Merle would kick the shit outta him again, George would stay gone for a week or two then come back in and it would start all over..................................yeap funny people them midgets, they all got a bad case of little man syndrome.        

don't even get me started on antique furniture.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I am afraid to think of what the hell he would have done to me!

I'm thinkin some of this
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am afraid to think of what the hell he would have done to me!

I'm thinkin some of this

Rat, he might have! I don't know if it was the same guy Brother L is talking about, - probably is - but in reality he DID whip my ass QUICK! He was drunk but still one mean little SOB!  at age 19 (1971-1972) I was 6'5", 235 lbs, able to bench over 400, very quick for a big man, and specialized in breaking noses in just a few throws of the hands. This little turd had me black and blue in the crotch for over a week. He had me on my ass in just 5 seconds or less. He gave me a fear of little people for a LONG time.
Years later I got to be friends with a black midget from Crescent that worked at Lucent. His cousin was Goose Ausby that played for the Harlem Globe Trotters. Clyde was a good guy and always got a kick out of me calling him Sir. I never did tell him why!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

wtf does that mean?? are the chinese invading and no one told me the code word????? hey i feel left out!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wtf does that mean?? are the chinese invading and no one told me the code word????? hey i feel left out!!

it's MLW>"< of course of course, if it were a walkin mountain lion hung like a horse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top