Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 12:38:44 PM EDT
My wife had sort of a sore throat Monday Night, but not too bad.  Well Tuesday she wakes up 8a.m. and her throat is really hurting, but nothing else going on.  

I had several things to do Monday so I took off and she called me at 10:30a.m. crying cause she was so sick.  She had 102* fever, body aches, and sick to her stomach.  She never complains about being sick.  

Well I noticed that Monday AM my throat was sort of scratchy so I started taking roibutussin to keep from couging.  Then last night I started getting body aches and such going on.  Then this morning within 30 minutes I got sick.  I am not nearly as bad as she is, but I am sick.  This stinks this close to Christmas.

I take about 1000mg of Vit C a day so maybe that is why I am not as sick

Seems like the FLU is here.  Good luck on not getting it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
chick at work had it last thurday friday saturday and sunday, she had to go hospital thursday evening cause it was coming out both ends uncontrollably, nothing like leaving work smelling of shit and vomit, shes a pretty decent looking chick too.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]
When ever a lady friend of mine has a sore throat.....here's what happens..... I tell her "well you're in luck, I just happen to have some Dr. Jasons Throat Coat for ya and it even comes with its own swabbin unit!"
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:25:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When ever a lady friend of mine has a sore throat.....here's what happens..... I tell her "well you're in luck, I just happen to have some Dr. Jasons Throat Coat for ya and it even comes with its own swabbin unit!"

Works fine on a rubber blow up doll, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Works fine on a rubber blow up doll, doesn't it?

You tell me, from the looks of your post you've tried this......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top