Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 12:19:11 PM EDT
Hey everyone... I'm back for the winter....Just thought i'd warn ya.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok so are you Bush Pilot Extraordinaire or where you been ..........
I want to hear some of these wild bush pilot stories.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Well..Ya gotta go deep in the bush,But I try to find the nice landing strips ....But it don't always work out that way...Some of em get kinda hairy

Other then that...My work is done for the season...Time to hibernate for the winter
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok ........ when we going hunting
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
welcome back, guess you didn't have any unexpected landings huh, have you heard the one about the bush pilot and the two hickory nuts?

the pilot drops the two hunters off and tells them he'd be back in a week.

during that week they shoot 4 moose, 2 grizzlys and shitload of smaller creatures.

the pilot returns after a week and sees the amount of meat and skins, and tells the hunters that there was no way his little plane could carry that amount of weight, that they'd have to wait for another plane to get them, but the hunters begin to argue that they had shot the same amount of animals the year before and the plane that hauled them out was the same size and kind as the pilots and how that dude musta been a better pilot than him.

so pride gets the better of the pilot and against his common sence he loads everything up.

so everybodys strappped in and the pilot says a lengthy prayer, he red lines the engine and hits it, the little plane is shuddering and everything is rattling but she begins to pick up speed, faster and faster it goes down the little strip and finally begins to hop in the air more and more and pilot begins to ease up cause their almost airborne, then the little plane leaves the ground and begins to gain altitiude, the pilots estatic at his luck, then it happens, the overrevved engine seizes and they crash.

the plane has only made it a half mile from the camp, all three climb outta the wreckage and are amazed that they are still alive.

the pilot then begins to rant and rave at the hunters, saying to them that they told him that last year they were flown out by the same type plane and it carried them safely to their destination with no problems, and then one of the hunters replies " yeah, same type plane and all, then he looks from the wreckage back to the camp and says huh, carried us bout as far too, had to have a bigger plane carry us from here though."

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:04:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see you back! Missed the hell out of you!
Acman is trying to resurrect Johnny Nitro, Ndenway is looking for places to put his pork chop, Rat Terrier is still nipping at our ankles, Wingman springs an ambush every once in a while, 1shott has been spotlighting deer using a 22 rilfe/can, arknspark drops in only occasionally, and I have barely maintained the integrity of the place.
Now we can have some "intelligent" threads!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

not to call you a liar Dan, but don't be speading that bald faced lie around, I havn't read any discusion here that was anywhere near "intelligent".

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

not to call you a liar Dan, but don't be speading that bald faced lie around, I havn't read any discusion here that was anywhere near "intelligent".

MLW>"<

Damn, you've cut me to the quick! It may not show but I am a very sensitive guy!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#8]
please forgive my ignorance of your sensitivity Dan, I fear now that I may end up with a "boot in my ass" for christmas, guess its a good thing I'm not a christian.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:40:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome back Snpr!!  And speakin of Bush n landin strips and everything, I had this young lady living with me a few yrs ago, a hot little thing, well....I'm takin a leak and she has the news on and I hear something about "Operation Anaconda" so from the bathroom I'm going "WHOOOAAAAAA" and I come out and she's like "whats goin on?" ? I said "the Government has a spycam in our bathroom", she's like I said "Operation Anaconda....hello" she then smiles while rolling her eyes....and I tell her "Operation Anaconda, you know, when under the covers of darkness I go in deep behind enemy lines and I drop my load"......by this time we're both laughin our asses off.....*sigh*....wish she was still around, she's still hot! Oh man.....thats good stuff there!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#10]
That is one wild dream, Rat!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

No it happened for real.....she was smokin hot too....and I was 28 and she was 18! YEAHBABY!! She's still the best lookin piece of tail I've been lucky enough to be with. Definately a looker...mmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm!!  *moment of silence*
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No it happened for real.....she was smokin hot too....and I was 28 and she was 18! YEAHBABY!! She's still the best lookin piece of tail I've been lucky enough to be with. Definately a looker...mmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm!!  *moment of silence*

Damn Rat.....Sorry to hear about loosin the 18 year old...But it sounds like you got it in hand now!!!!  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:05:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn Rat.....Sorry to hear about loosin the 18 year old...But it sounds like you got it in hand now!!!!  

Damn, I know how Rodney Dangerfield feels when he said "I tell ya I get no respect around here" and Snpr damnit man, you jumped right into the lions den son! And I'm here to tell ya, thats not a good place to be, you'll be hangin out with people like Dan and 1shott and acman9mm....... lol
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I know how Rodney Dangerfield feels when he said "I tell ya I get no respect around here" and Snpr damnit man, you jumped right into the lions den son! And I'm here to tell ya, thats not a good place to be, you'll be hangin out with people like Dan and 1shott and acman9mm....... lol

And that was a Taurus wasn't it??
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:21:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it was BUT....he still bought a 9mm for "his wife"not too long ago........  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Rat, it ain't the lions den you been going too. It's the cow pen where you've been stump breaking calves!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's so wrong on so many levels.......I cant beleive you would do a brother like that in public

Now I'm forced to derail  your thread
TAURUS sucks it should be bannnnnneeeeddddd from bush pilot's use

Seriosly man what kind of cash does one of them bad ass fly in hunt's cost i need to know so I can start saveing my pennys
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Seriosly man what kind of cash does one of them bad ass fly in hunt's cost i need to know so I can start saveing my pennys

Anybody that would buy a Taurus might as well forget about it!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anybody that would buy a Taurus might as well forget about it!

fu@# off old man

I'm trying to get a frequent dumb ass discount hear

I swear you guys told me it's just a coincidence their good guns....... bah humbug their sh@t

and They can put your eye out
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm trying to get a frequent dumb ass discount hear

Looks like you made the grade!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:24:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I swear you guys told me it's just a coincidence their good guns....... bah humbug their sh@t

Is it our fault you believed us, this is ARF, man theres all kinds of bad info floating around these forums.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it our fault you believed us, this is ARF, man theres all kinds of bad info floating around these forums.

MLW>"<

Yeah! Now just give the gun to someone like....uh.....um.....ME who'll sell it to another dummy Taurus fan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top