Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 5:16:08 PM EDT
I'm planing on going thursday unless the sky falls..........

Jeff i know you ain't scared
1shott
anyone in the south
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump  

1shott,  you can ride with me if you want to go.  I'll even let you ride in the front seat
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bump  

1shott,  you can ride with me if you want to go.  I'll even let you ride in the front seat

Man, that is generous of you! If deer season was still open, you couldn't keep him from riding in the bed of the truck!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:19:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Wish I could guys, but I have to work thursday to get paid for christmas day.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have a solution quit your job........................
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a solution quit your job........................

I have thought about that, many times....today alone......
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#6]
common 1shott,  quit your job so you can go shooting.  then you could shoot anytime you wanted

What time you want to meet up aceman?  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]
How bout 1030 or 11 give you time to drive and the sun to warm it up a bit....
Meet at the LONG range spot.... on the dike

Call the time..
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Call the time..

10:30 sounds good.  What kinda distance you wanting to do? You want me to bring the 50?  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#9]
damn wished I could make it, I'm even off work till sat., gotta call and see if I still have a job on friday.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
gotta call and see if I still have a job on friday.

MLW>"<

Damn,  what kind of job do you have?  is it really that unsecure?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:42:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
gotta call and see if I still have a job on friday.

MLW>"<

Damn,  what kind of job do you have?  is it really that unsecure?

work for the gamming commission for a tribe thats in transition, we were told last week that three outta five of us would be let go in the next few weeks, we're already working short four people and the tribes gov. is cutting us down to two, no way in hell two can cover 24/7, but I have the feeling that this place is gonna go belly up real soon anyway, just wanted to ride it till it crashed.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call the time..

10:30 sounds good.  What kinda distance you wanting to do? You want me to bring the 50?  

Sounds good man call me when you leave make sure my lazy ass is up.........
It's up to you on the 50 ........I'm always game
I'm going to bring my new I hope ok to shoot 308 with me .....my new lightweight carbine....my new t@#$ 22 .......and my all time killingest rifle JUST wait till you see this one and I tell you the stories.......
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm going to bring my new I hope ok to shoot 308 with me, my new killingest rifle JUST wait till you shoot this one and I tell the stories.......

take it your letting jeff shoot the rubin first, he may be in for a rude awakening.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call the time..

Sounds good man call me when you leave make sure my lazy ass is up.........
It's up to you on the 50 ........I'm always game
I'm going to bring my new I hope ok to shoot 308 with me .....my new lightweight carbine....my new t@#$ 22 .......and my all time killingest rifle JUST wait till you see this one and I tell you the stories.......

I guess I might go ahead and bring it just so we have it incase we need it

other then that my AR15, M1A, Savage mod12 308, XD357sig, and a little p22

Cant wait
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm going to bring my new I hope ok to shoot 308 with me, my new killingest rifle JUST wait till you shoot this one and I tell the stories.......

take it your letting jeff shoot the rubin first, he may be in for a rude awakening.

MLW>"<

I'd like to put the rubin up against the 50 since I have 2000 meter open sight available to me

but I'm not sur I can see the damn target at that range.............besides I may shoot it last in case I need to go to the emergency room real fast......

Jeff you do know where the closesest hospital is don't you.......i'm thinking if I start drinking now I'll have enough liquid courage to shoot it by morning
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

I'd like to put the rubin up against the 50 since I have 2000 meter open sight available to me

but I'm not sur I can see the damn target at that range.............besides I may shoot it last in case I need to go to the emergency room real fast......

Jeff you do know where the closesest hospital is don't you.......i'm thinking if I start drinking now I'll have enough liquid courage to shoot it by morning

I'm sure it'll be fine, century arms is known for their quality, for example look at all the cetmes that are in this country, they all shoot, some go bang others go boom, save some of the whisky for after the shoot just in case, I hear a lot of people like to have a smoke and a drink before they expire.

ya'll have fun tomarrow, I'll be able to shoot another time, lookin forward the the potentially paid 26 week vacation, besides I'm short on 556, AK and 762 ammo.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I am guessing the nearest hospital would be madill if at the dike.

I started drinking earlier tonight.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:48:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I started drinking earlier tonight  .

Does that mean you wana shoot it first
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am game,  even though I have no clue what it is  But I am willing to take one for the team  just get it on tape
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am game,  even though I have no clue what it is  But I am willing to take one for the team  just get it on tape

I think its safe or I wouldnt let you do it Ill bring the cameras with me guaranteed

Honestly from everything I've read it should be safe as in a your mom's arms I'm just scared

We'll know tommorow.........looking forward to it ..... I'm going to bed call me when you leave just in case I'm laid up like a............bear yea a bear it's winter I could be hybernating
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I am guessing the nearest hospital would be madill  the dike.

Honestly I think its safe or I wouldnt let you do it, We'll know tommorow looking forward to it .....Ill bring the cameras with me guaranteed

............ I'm just scared...............

thought I smelled fear, just thought it was 1shotts yard though, speaking of 1shott......ask him about the exploding rifles, he can tell you all you ever wanted to know about the subject.

I hybernated most of today, stayed curled up in blankets trying to stay warm in my cave, had to fart countless times to keep from freezing, my brother came by bout 1am this morning, started complaining bout it being cold and stink in my house, must be this cold I have, I couldn't smell a thing.

MLW>"<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top