Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 8:51:38 PM EDT
Well a friend of mine wanted a s&w sigma 9mm anyway i get shipping for 9.50 on any order over 750. so I ordered a couple I wanted also........so I wouldnt  have to pay 35~ shipping later on..

anyway i got a s&w 637 airweight.......and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

just a FYI the trigger on the sigma sucks I wouldn't own one........ the trigger on my new 637 is leaps and bounds better
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a spring kit from Brownells for your new J-frame. It makes the trigger so much better it is unbelievable. The spring kit is less than $7. I've put them on all my J-frames and worked the "innnards" over as well. I love my J-frames!
How do you like your new Raven?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:27:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well a friend of mine wanted a s&w sigma 9mm anyway i get shipping for 9.50 on any order over 750. so I ordered a couple I wanted also...and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you??  HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp wristed puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'  

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:20:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

]

it a HI Point or a jennings?

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Davis .380?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:44:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well a friend of mine wanted a s&w sigma 9mm anyway i get shipping for 9.50 on any order over 750. so I ordered a couple I wanted also...and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you??  HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp writsted puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'  

Yep!   Acman9luger, gonna be sportn' a girlie gun, does the unnamed gun have pink grips?

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you??  HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp writsted puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'  

Yep!   Acman9luger, gonna be sportn' a girlie gun, does the unnamed gun have pink grips?

MLW>"<

I can hear him now..... "I'm always cool cause I'm the ac9mmlugerman sportin the pink grips, step off bitches"  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#7]
You guys are way off base with Acman! He got a new Raven, gold plated, with pearl grips!
All da homeys carry dat type gun!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you??  HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp wristed puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'  

Nope no 9 you little rat turd........My screen name has and always will be acman145acp ......you little rat bastard
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Davis .380?

I'm not that ashamed..........but that's probably the most inteligent coment so far
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You guys are way off base with Acman! He got a new Raven, gold plated, with pearl grips!

I'd buy one of them  so when I was feelin ghetto I could be down with the crew
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope no 9 you little rat turd........My screen name has and always will be acman145acp ......you little rat bastard

Yeah sure thing acman9mmlimpwrist....hahahaha
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats why I got an AK and da fo-te.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats why I got an AK and da fo-te.

MLW>"<

I'll just drive slow with the seat layed back as my homies bust some caps off in someones unfortunate azz as we do a drive by, fershizzel my nizzel I'm the big Rat Dizzel with my homie Ndenway Nizzel doin some regulatin like ole Warren G.................WERD!

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Since I'm ashamed I'm only showing the type and caliber of the mutt
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#15]
the one on the right your new bigfoot gun?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Bryco???
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Tauras??
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Tauras??

you bastard outing me on the world wide web I've felt like such a looser ever since it arrived ......................I thought we were friends I would never tell anyone you bought a pos like a taurus

I'm feeling nautious just admiting it
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Since I'm ashamed I'm only showing the type and caliber of the mutt

Awwwwwww, its so cute MrAcmanMaybeItsa25calpistollimpwrist? hahahaha

I'd be embarrissed about that li'l thing too....unless its worth a crap load of cash! lol
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tauras??

you bastard outing me on the world wide web I've felt like such a looser ever since it arrived ......................I thought we were friends I would never tell anyone you bought a pos like a taurus

I'm feeling nautious just admiting it

It looked like a tauras to me,  but I also remembered you telling me you hated tauras

I have 2 tauras 357 mag snubbies.  Both of them have performed great and held up to alot of magnum loads.  the trigger is heavy but I dont mind that for a pocket gun.    IMO you cant beat it for something your going to throuw around leave in the truck or get wet.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Probably one of those Charter Arms, they have drug that old crappy brand back on the market again.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#22]
It looks like a 7 shot 22 revolver!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Probably one of those Charter Arms, they have drug that old crappy brand back on the market again.

nope it's a taurus/POS...........to be honest if they would have had the Charter Arms in stock I would have bought it over the taurus

I couldn't make myself pay 400 for the S&W 22...........now I'm wishing I had

I've owned a lot of both taurus and charter arms I've had two taurus fail on me personally 1auto 1revolver.......... and my buddy has a raging hornet that has failed ...............charter arms on the other hand while definetly not a smith they always went bang for me

Have I ever mentioned I realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy like S&W revolvers .........

Jeff I still consider you a friend but you really shouldn't rat a friend out
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
It looks like a 7 shot 22 revolver!

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Your 637 doesn't look like it has that funky lock on it! Good for you!
Change the grips out if you shoot the 125 gr +Ps in it very much. Those grips are a wee bit harsh.
On my 337 I have a Crimson Trace Laser - nice little rig for the wife. For a pocket carry, see if you can get one of the Galco horsehide pocket holsters. They work great for all around carry.
I use a Galco paddle holster and a DeSantis kydex paddle for my J-frames for belt carry.
And alternate between a cheap Uncle Mikes "Pocket Grabber" and the Galco horsehide for pocket carry.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Tauras??

MOTHER OF GOD! a MFT! I also remembered you telling me you hated tauras, although you (pro-noun-st it as) "mother fuckin pos Taurus's are junk" if I remember correctly, and I also remember something about you being damned by God should you ever buy another one, and one more thing I remember is that you made fun of the one I own.............................and now this, if you should now post a pic of yourself selling girl scout cookies dressed in a brownie outfit, I would not be surprised in the least.

MLW>"<

edited to ask: hurry up and post that pic of 1shott hold'en Arc's AK with that crazy mongolian grin on his face, I need a reality check to make sure I'm not dreamin or caught up in the Matrix!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#27]
I have a perfectly ligit reason for buying the taurus I wanted to be able to do FTF drills with a revolver and i knew this would be the about the only way i could get a revolver that wouldnt fire reliably
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted: if you should now post a pic of yourself selling girl scout cookies dressed in a brownie outfit, I would not be surprised in the least.

MLW>"<

edited to ask: hurry up and post that pic of 1shott hold'en Arc's AK with that crazy mongolian grin on his face, I need a reality check to make sure I'm not dreamin or caught up in the Matrix!

HAHAHAHA

Quoted:
the one on the right your new bigfoot gun?

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#29]
If you dont want the piece of shit tauras then I will take it off your hands at half price.  But I will only do this as a friend and becuase I like you
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#30]
The Taurus was his second choice. He couldn't find his first choice - a Rohm 22 revolver!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top