Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/15/2005 8:51:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2005 7:17:25 PM EDT by acman145acp]
Well a friend of mine wanted a s&w sigma 9mm anyway i get shipping for 9.50 on any order over 750. so I ordered a couple I wanted also........so I wouldnt have to pay 35~ shipping later on..

anyway i got a s&w 637 airweight.......and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

just a FYI the trigger on the sigma sucks I wouldn't own one........ the trigger on my new 637 is leaps and bounds better
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:22:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/15/2005 10:48:38 PM EDT by danc46]
Get a spring kit from Brownells for your new J-frame. It makes the trigger so much better it is unbelievable. The spring kit is less than $7. I've put them on all my J-frames and worked the "innnards" over as well. I love my J-frames!
How do you like your new Raven?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:27:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/16/2005 10:06:20 AM EDT by RatTerrier]

Originally Posted By acman145acp:
Well a friend of mine wanted a s&w sigma 9mm anyway i get shipping for 9.50 on any order over 750. so I ordered a couple I wanted also...and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you?? HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp wristed puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:20:10 AM EDT

and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

]

it a HI Point or a jennings?

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:53:22 AM EDT
Davis .380?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:44:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:

Well a friend of mine wanted a s&w sigma 9mm anyway i get shipping for 9.50 on any order over 750. so I ordered a couple I wanted also...and another one that I won't name cause I'm ashamed of it

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you?? HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp writsted puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'

Yep! Acman9luger, gonna be sportn' a girlie gun, does the unnamed gun have pink grips?

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:08:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you?? HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp writsted puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'

Yep! Acman9luger, gonna be sportn' a girlie gun, does the unnamed gun have pink grips?

MLW>"<

I can hear him now..... "I'm always cool cause I'm the ac9mmlugerman sportin the pink grips, step off bitches"
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:53:10 AM EDT
You guys are way off base with Acman! He got a new Raven, gold plated, with pearl grips!
All da homeys carry dat type gun!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:29:32 PM EDT

You bought a 9mm for yourself didn't you?? HAHAHAHA Are you turning into a limp wristed puss? Next thing we'll notice is your name on here....it'll be 'acman9mm'

Nope no 9 you little rat turd........My screen name has and always will be acman145acp ......you little rat bastard
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:34:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bulbboy:
Davis .380?

I'm not that ashamed..........but that's probably the most inteligent coment so far
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:39:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:
You guys are way off base with Acman! He got a new Raven, gold plated, with pearl grips!

I'd buy one of them so when I was feelin ghetto I could be down with the crew
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:44:02 PM EDT

Nope no 9 you little rat turd........My screen name has and always will be acman145acp ......you little rat bastard

Yeah sure thing acman9mmlimpwrist....hahahaha
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:31:22 PM EDT

thats why I got an AK and da fo-te.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:46:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

thats why I got an AK and da fo-te.

MLW>"<

I'll just drive slow with the seat layed back as my homies bust some caps off in someones unfortunate azz as we do a drive by, fershizzel my nizzel I'm the big Rat Dizzel with my homie Ndenway Nizzel doin some regulatin like ole Warren G.................WERD!

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:15:39 PM EDT

Since I'm ashamed I'm only showing the type and caliber of the mutt
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:27:33 PM EDT
the one on the right your new bigfoot gun?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:27:47 PM EDT
Bryco???
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:29:28 PM EDT
Tauras??
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:36:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jeff_1:
Tauras??

you bastard outing me on the world wide web I've felt like such a looser ever since it arrived ......................I thought we were friends I would never tell anyone you bought a pos like a taurus

I'm feeling nautious just admiting it
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:40:42 PM EDT

Since I'm ashamed I'm only showing the type and caliber of the mutt

Awwwwwww, its so cute MrAcmanMaybeItsa25calpistollimpwrist? hahahaha

I'd be embarrissed about that li'l thing too....unless its worth a crap load of cash! lol
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:41:34 PM EDT

Tauras??

you bastard outing me on the world wide web I've felt like such a looser ever since it arrived ......................I thought we were friends I would never tell anyone you bought a pos like a taurus

I'm feeling nautious just admiting it

It looked like a tauras to me, but I also remembered you telling me you hated tauras

I have 2 tauras 357 mag snubbies. Both of them have performed great and held up to alot of magnum loads. the trigger is heavy but I dont mind that for a pocket gun. IMO you cant beat it for something your going to throuw around leave in the truck or get wet.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:04:56 PM EDT
Probably one of those Charter Arms, they have drug that old crappy brand back on the market again.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:13:33 PM EDT
It looks like a 7 shot 22 revolver!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:28:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Wingman26:
Probably one of those Charter Arms, they have drug that old crappy brand back on the market again.

nope it's a taurus/POS...........to be honest if they would have had the Charter Arms in stock I would have bought it over the taurus

I couldn't make myself pay 400 for the S&W 22...........now I'm wishing I had

I've owned a lot of both taurus and charter arms I've had two taurus fail on me personally 1auto 1revolver.......... and my buddy has a raging hornet that has failed ...............charter arms on the other hand while definetly not a smith they always went bang for me

Have I ever mentioned I realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy like S&W revolvers .........

Jeff I still consider you a friend but you really shouldn't rat a friend out
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:31:00 PM EDT

It looks like a 7 shot 22 revolver!

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:08:17 PM EDT
Your 637 doesn't look like it has that funky lock on it! Good for you!
Change the grips out if you shoot the 125 gr +Ps in it very much. Those grips are a wee bit harsh.
On my 337 I have a Crimson Trace Laser - nice little rig for the wife. For a pocket carry, see if you can get one of the Galco horsehide pocket holsters. They work great for all around carry.
I use a Galco paddle holster and a DeSantis kydex paddle for my J-frames for belt carry.
And alternate between a cheap Uncle Mikes "Pocket Grabber" and the Galco horsehide for pocket carry.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:01:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/17/2005 7:04:19 AM EDT by Ndenway]

Tauras??

MOTHER OF GOD! a MFT! I also remembered you telling me you hated tauras, although you (pro-noun-st it as) "mother fuckin pos Taurus's are junk" if I remember correctly, and I also remember something about you being damned by God should you ever buy another one, and one more thing I remember is that you made fun of the one I own.............................and now this, if you should now post a pic of yourself selling girl scout cookies dressed in a brownie outfit, I would not be surprised in the least.

MLW>"<

edited to ask: hurry up and post that pic of 1shott hold'en Arc's AK with that crazy mongolian grin on his face, I need a reality check to make sure I'm not dreamin or caught up in the Matrix!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:32:18 AM EDT
I have a perfectly ligit reason for buying the taurus I wanted to be able to do FTF drills with a revolver and i knew this would be the about the only way i could get a revolver that wouldnt fire reliably
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:13:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway: if you should now post a pic of yourself selling girl scout cookies dressed in a brownie outfit, I would not be surprised in the least.

MLW>"<

edited to ask: hurry up and post that pic of 1shott hold'en Arc's AK with that crazy mongolian grin on his face, I need a reality check to make sure I'm not dreamin or caught up in the Matrix!

HAHAHAHA

the one on the right your new bigfoot gun?

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:48:21 PM EDT
If you dont want the piece of shit tauras then I will take it off your hands at half price. But I will only do this as a friend and becuase I like you
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:08:34 PM EDT
The Taurus was his second choice. He couldn't find his first choice - a Rohm 22 revolver!
Top Top