Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a message he posted in another thread:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be around my PC for a couple weeks. We inprocessed 2000 Katrina refugees at Camp Gruber Sat night and expect 3000 more within the week. This is the first chance I have had to jump on line and let you guys know. Hopefully in a couple weeks everything will settel down and I can get back to business. I do appoligize to everyone that currently has rifles, builds or other dealings with me. I will get you takin care of soon as possible.

Again, I do appoligize.

J. Newton
NFA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newton Firearms
Kalashnikov Rifles & Shotguns
www.NewtonFirearms.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted :: 9/5/2005 4:19:55 PM EDT

I kinda hope it gets pushed back so I can get some kits.  I didn't have the funds to do so yet.  
Even if I don't get a kit in time, I will come just to see how its done.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:08:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#3]
If I get my parts in time I think I'd like to join in the festivities.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:56:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Newbie here!

I jusy saw this thread, cool! I would be interested in attending the show. I do not have a kit or receiver, I could get a set of flats now if some one may have an extra kit I could get off of them for a fair price, at the build party? This month no funds due to a FAL build. Any body going to have a flat bending jig?HEY!
I could even bring my all matching #'s, excellent cond., STG-58, and gloat!h

I wana go, can I go, huh, huh, oh please, oh please, I wana go!!his
oops, busted!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top