BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same here in Culpeper, son was home from university so we took him to vote Saturday.  No long lines and the only person handing out a sample ballot was Republican.
View Quote

According to a relative in Stafford, on Friday the only one out with lit was Republican.  We're definitely winning the enthusiasm battle for real voters, hoping it makes up for ballot harvesting and other shenanigans.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The trend in polling is definitely toward Youngkin.

The trafalgar out today has him at +2.  Trafalgar has been wrong, and leans R so.... I don't know. If you look at the poll, it does sample dems more than R, and more women, but that's all you see. It's not got a lot of details like the fox News or Rasmussen polls do.

No data on parents or breakdown etc. So who knows.

The thing to remember is we can't get control. That's not even the goal here.

If we flip the house (possible) and win the executive branch we still lack the senate.

Gridlock prevents insanity and awb, or at least gives you a chance and makes them fear radical bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Agreed.

IF we win the Governor's mansion and the GA, it will be then be incumbent upon us to pick a few of the most "gettable" Senate seats and get control there as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The thing to remember is we can't get control. That's not even the goal here.

If we flip the house (possible) and win the executive branch we still lack the senate.

Gridlock prevents insanity and awb, or at least gives you a chance and makes them fear radical bullshit.

Agreed.

IF we win the Governor's mansion and the GA, it will be then be incumbent upon us to pick a few of the most "gettable" Senate seats and get control there as well.

Bad thing is to get ride of UBC's which has decimated the gun sale and trade on the private side, not only do we have to take back the senate but remove 2 RPV assholes that voted yea on it even though they didn't have to.
UBC's are now permanent I fear.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Huh?  How does a poll lean R when it over samples women and D?
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 3:13:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I agree and would put serious money to primary-ing those two fuckers.
View Quote

Who were they?  Dunnavant and ?  I figured they voted that way knowing which way the bill was going anyway and thus removed a potential Dem talking point during campaign season, not for any real ideological reason.  Not that you can trust many of them anyway...
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Norment probably.

First things first
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Norment probably.

First things first
View Quote

He’s got to go. But yes, first things first.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm excited to vote in my first VA election tomorrow. The way the government was trending was a major concern for me when we were relocating here, and it would be awesome to see it change for the better in my first year here!
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:38:10 AM EDT
[#13]
A win here will also chill the moderates in the US Congress.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#14]
FYI that faggot Hurst got busted with his girl stealing campaign signs last night.

All over twit down here.

Armentrout released a statement.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Two Young kids handing out democrat sample ballots looked like they hadn’t bathed in a week.

The woman handing out republican sample ballots had on a “Let’s go Brandon” shirt. She said her leadership told her that 65% of the county voted early, but there was a line when the polls opened. No line when I got there at 06:30.

Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#16]
@ 7:15, I was number 157 in my district of Campbell county. Not sure if that is good or bad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I voted at 0630.  Had to wait a few minutes.  Never had to wait before.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#18]
6:10 in my area.  The 10 people in front of me looked like workers in the trades even a couple of safety vests .  I’m betting the dims voted early from Starbucks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I’m betting the dims voted early from Starbucks.
View Quote

Or maybe tonight from Kinkos
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
FYI that faggot Hurst got busted with his girl stealing campaign signs last night.

All over twit down here.

Armentrout released a statement.
View Quote
https://roanoke.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_1d801ba2-3bdf-11ec-b4d0-df9d3fb433ad.html

What a turd.

Link Posted: 11/2/2021 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#21]

There are a few dems that while ideologically on the wrong side, aren't bad people.  He's not one of them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#22]
So what does everyone think? Will Youngkin pull it off?
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Or maybe tonight from Kinkos
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I sure as hell hope so. I was surprised voting for my first time here that there were signs plastered across the lawn at the school for candidates on all sides, and there were small tents on each side of the walkway you had to take to get into the school to vote with the Dems on the left and GOP on the right, yelling out who to vote for and handing out flyers. Back in WI you aren't even allowed to wear clothes supporting your own candidate while voting, much less what these people were doing outside.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I voted this morning, got there about 6:20. There were a few people in front of me and I was in and out in less then 10 minutes. We will see hoe this goes.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Wife and I did our part in the 33rd district of western loudoun
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wife voted this AM.  

In liberal Fairfax county.  

- she watched an elderly Chinese-American lady come in to vote.  It was obvious this lady had never voted before; the workers had to explain everything to her in simple English.  

Our speculation here?

- the Asian population in Fairfax is generally pissed off at the liberal school board (and the dems in general) over their attacks on higher math in public schools, their attack on TJ, their hostility toward gifted & talented (AAP) in Fairfax, the toilet policy, the defund the police movement,  etc.

Looked to us like they made grandma come out to vote this morning.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wife voted this AM.  

- she watched an elderly Chinese-American lady come in to vote.  It was obvious this lady had never voted before; the workers had to explain everything to her in simple English.  

Our speculation here?

- the Asian population in Fairfax is generally pissed off at the liberal school board (and the dems in general) over their attacks on higher math in public schools, their attack on TJ, their hostility toward gifted & talented (AAP) in Fairfax, the toilet policy, the defund the police movement,  etc.

View Quote

I was wondering how the TJ issue would affect the Fairfax vote counts.  Prior to the whole Loudon tranny fight it was a story leader.  I hope the asians and indians came out in force to stick it to the dems in Fairfax over it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I was wondering how the TJ issue would affect the Fairfax vote counts.  Prior to the whole Loudon tranny fight it was a story leader.  I hope the asians and indians came out in force to stick it to the dems in Fairfax over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wife voted this AM.  

Our speculation here?

Went shooting in 2021 with a few US citizen friends who grew up in China.  

They are great Americans who love the USA, appreciate it, and love freedom. They told me there is a massive, Chinese “grape vine” online, where they all communicate with each other in Chinese (no idea what platform they use).

Anyway, their number one issue discussed online is:  education.

They are not happy with the democrats at the moment.

BTW - these two friends indicated their Chinese friends who grew up in China trend R, but sadly, their university-indoctrinated kids mostly buy into the idiotic “woke” nonsense.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 12:09:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm still 50/50 if I want to vote this Tuesday. I'll probably ultimately decide this Monday night if I believe this election is fair and no cheating is involved. I'm seeing some positive things but I don't believe the polls at all. I really think Wednesday come, McAwful will have a huge lead over and they'll say the "polls" were off because it didn't take into account of area X, Y, and Z. So I don't know what to think really.
View Quote

I just wonder how it must feel after you preemptively damaged your AR15s and standard capacity magazines in response to a bill that was filed but never passed into law, all while crying the whole time about how Virginia was lost forever. Then after you spent the next 2 years trying to convince others not to vote because it was all "rigged" and how all was lost.

I just wonder how you feel.

I know how I feel thinking about you right now.

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I just wonder how it must feel after you preemptively damaged your AR15s and standard capacity magazines in response to a bill that was filed but never passed into law, all while crying the whole time about how Virginia was lost forever. Then after you spent the next 2 years trying to convince others not to vote because it was all "rigged" and how all was lost.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm still 50/50 if I want to vote this Tuesday. I'll probably ultimately decide this Monday night if I believe this election is fair and no cheating is involved. I'm seeing some positive things but I don't believe the polls at all. I really think Wednesday come, McAwful will have a huge lead over and they'll say the "polls" were off because it didn't take into account of area X, Y, and Z. So I don't know what to think really.

LOL.
My freedom boner hasn't subsided yet. Every time I hear about racism and white supremacy being the reason Va went read, I think about Winsome Sears laying the smack down on them and my boner gets even harder.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe he won't be back.  He got locked for a while a few days ago but he is now unlocked.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Maybe he won't be back.  He got locked for a while a few days ago but he is now unlocked.
View Quote

There are still plenty of folks in the GD election thread crapping on the GOTV efforts.  They think it busts the Trump only lost due to cheating narrative, ignoring the fact that we had a perfect storm working for us this time, as well as a shit ton of poll watchers and other elements in play.  Youngkin ran a great campaign.  Now to get a couple of the senate dems on board with common sense election safety laws....  

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 11:30:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

About 65% of Fairfax County voted McAuliffe, so I highly doubt they swung for Youngkin or made a difference. Asians on average still tend to be liberal leaning.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 12:39:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

About 65% of Fairfax County voted McAuliffe, so I highly doubt they swung for Youngkin or made a difference. Asians on average still tend to be liberal leaning.
View Quote

RPV expected to only get about 24% in Fairfax County based off of prior voting numbers.  Instead they received 35%, which had to come from somewhere and is a huge swing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top