Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 8:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much a toothless decree - just say you can't wear one for medical reasons and the issue is closed.

My take is that after terrorizing the "Karens" for two months with over-hyped pandemic fear Gov. KKK is getting pressure to open the state and this is simply for political cover.  Northem was cavorting at the beach this weekend- he clearly isn't that concerned.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#2]
So, you have to wear a mask, but you probably can't wear an "offensive" mask.

Who decides on what is/is not offensive?

I think I only have camouflaged masks, no skulls, no phrases, etc.  Maybe I need a couple flag masks.  Don't Tread on Me.  Jolly Roger.  Betsy Ross flag.  Hmm.  I'll have to look into that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Think this will suffice once i get the filter for it?  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Just heard a report of a Karen reporting customers without masks at the Leesburg Home Depot.  One unit was dispatched, but then another chimed in that he'd take care of it and would call the Karen.  Hopefully to tell her it's not their problem.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just heard a report of a Karen reporting customers without masks at the Leesburg Home Depot.  One unit was dispatched, but then another chimed in that he'd take care of it and would call the Karen.  Hopefully to tell her it's not their problem.
View Quote

Lol. Nice avatar.

I went to a large garden/greenhouse business today, part of which is indoors (including where you have to pay). No mask, nobody including multiple employees said a thing to me. A few other people were walking around without masks.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Went by a local convenience store today with no mask.  Guy working the register wasn't wearing one either.  I mentioned to him that I was glad the store wasn't freaking out over the mask thing.  His response... "I'm so sick of that shit".  I'll continue to buy my beer there even if it is a little more than the grocery store.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:28:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Older guy came up to me at Home Depot today and asked:
where's your mask?
I said what mask?
"you're not supposed to be in here without one'
says who?
"they're not supposed to let you in"
Meanwhile crowd of about 5 people circling around us.
I said go tell management.
He says "you're a jerk" and walks off.
Got $1 says he votes democrat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Older guy came up to me at Home Depot today and asked:
where's your mask?
I said what mask?
"you're not supposed to be in here without one'
says who?
"they're not supposed to let you in"
Meanwhile crowd of about 5 people circling around us.
I said go tell management.
He says "you're a jerk" and walks off.
Got $1 says he votes democrat.
View Quote

I fully expect to encounter this at some point. People like that can fuck off and die.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top