User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@NorthamSuks

I've placed your patch request on hold at least until you respond to my IM.  If no response prior to the 200th patch request, you'll fall off the list.
View Quote
I'd be down for one. I couldn't make the rally, but I have supported the whole time. Let me know if any can be had.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd love one, thank you very much
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#3]
in for one.
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
If not just for VA folks.... Ill be up for one!!  NC Standing strong with my VA brothers!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
would love one
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 8:33:20 PM EDT
[#6]
If there's any left from your second order, can I snag one for Ben? thanks!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 1:50:09 AM EDT
[#7]
List updated as of this post.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#8]
My buddy who pussied out at the last minute wants one that says “I’m a little bitch”.

Can we get some like that?
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My buddy who pussied out at the last minute wants one that says “I’m a little bitch”.

View Quote
I don’t see the appeal
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don’t see the appeal
View Quote
Forgot to add the

(Not serious)
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Get him one and sharpie in “Not so” on it?
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd like one and I'd like to contribute to the cause!
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Look who made utube

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#14]
In for one patch, please.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Can I get 2 more (total of 3)?

There's a couple of nonmembers locally who want one.

Remember, it's ok to say no.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I would like one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Going to have to find that...
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Can I get 2 more (total of 3)?

There's a couple of nonmembers locally who want one.

Remember, it's ok to say no.
View Quote
Were they at the rally? OR, get them to join Arfcom!

Otherwise, I have to say no as there are some plans in the works for the unclaimed patches with a BB group.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#19]
UPDATE in OP:
2/13/20:  My patch guys emailed saying I won't be receiving my patches tomorrow due to the Virus quarantines in China.  Supposedly they're back to work now but pushed my delivery date to 2/28 for the 1st order.  I'm in talks with a local embroidery company to see if they can take this on for me if the original guys try and bump me out further.  I'll post an update when I have more info.  Thank guys!
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:
2/13/20:  My patch guys emailed saying I won't be receiving my patches tomorrow due to the Virus quarantines in China.  Supposedly they're back to work now but pushed my delivery date to 2/28 for the 1st order.  I'm in talks with a local embroidery company to see if they can take this on for me if the original guys try and bump me out further.  I'll post an update when I have more info.  Thank guys!
View Quote
Thanks for the update!
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If it's an option, I'd prefer my patch without Coronavirus.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:

Link Posted: 2/13/2020 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:

I Second Father Boog's Motion, We have a motion on the Floor....
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:

Noted.

If I can't accommodate, I'll send a few ticks along for a side of Lyme Disease!

Seriously though, if they end up coming from China, they would be shipped express and could potentially still have a viable virus in/on them or the packaging...  Gonna have to think about decon
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 1:38:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Noted.

Seriously though, if they end up coming from China, they would be shipped express and could potentially still have a viable virus in/on them or the packaging...  Gonna have to think about decon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:

Noted.

So the Dangerous Wankers patches are dangerous themselves? Fitting, I like it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#26]
I want one. I’m out of state though. I understand if it’s only for you VA guys.

Thank you
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm not worried about it - just being a smart ass.

ETA:  plus, I've already had Lyme disease, so your ticks don't scare me!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:

Noted.

Impossible, Doctor's in VA refuse to believe Lyme disease is around here!  (I had a perfect bullseye rash a few years ago and it was pulling teeth to get a 60 day prescription of doxy...
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Really?  My primary was the one who tested me for it, without me even suggesting it or asking about it.  After a physical, he tested me for it (from blood he had already drawn for other tests) without even telling me, because he started wondering (after my appointment) if my fatigue, joint pain, etc. might be because of Lyme.  When it came back positive, he put me on the treatment.

It might be depending on where you are in VA.  I am pretty sure Lyme is not uncommon in NoVA, and along the coast - but pretty rare in the rest of the state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:

Noted.

Impossible, Doctor's in VA refuse to believe Lyme disease is around here!  (I had a perfect bullseye rash a few years ago and it was pulling teeth to get a 60 day prescription of doxy...
Really?  My primary was the one who tested me for it, without me even suggesting it or asking about it.  After a physical, he tested me for it (from blood he had already drawn for other tests) without even telling me, because he started wondering (after my appointment) if my fatigue, joint pain, etc. might be because of Lyme.  When it came back positive, he put me on the treatment.

It might be depending on where you are in VA.  I am pretty sure Lyme is not uncommon in NoVA, and along the coast - but pretty rare in the rest of the state.
At this point Lyme should be considered endemic to 49 states. The bullseye mark only occurs in about 40% of infections. And the blood test is about as accurate as a roadside drug test kit, it's idiotic.

I know people who woke up one morning with half their body paralyzed - this is how they found out.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE in OP:

Noted.

I'm right outside of Richmond.  It was a little frustrating; saw the PA first and she tried to convince me the rash was an allergic reaction because it wasn't a PERFECT bullseye...  I manage to find ticks a LOT during the summer since I spend an inordinate amount of time outside and invariably, one finds it's way past the repellents.  I've never developed a rash of any shape to a rick bite.

The PA tired of trying to convince me and my normal Doc came to look.  After a few minutes of discussion, he still didn't believe me and wouldn't order a test, but went ahead and prescribed the treatment "just in case".  They kept trying to convince me Lyme Disease wasn't in VA...
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm not from VA but I did attend the rally in Richmond.  I want one if there are any left!
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I would love one of there are any extras. I did participate in Lobby Day (and a Virginian). Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Update in OP:

This SARS-COV2 (KungFlu) is really causing some problems with non-US sourced items!  I just received word from the 2nd patch company they can't honor the timeline they committed to since their patches were coming from Taiwan...

I've sourced a company that actually still does patches here in the US, man I must love this place for this headache!  Will let you guys know the new ETA once they start production, we're thinking 2 weeks from today at the moment.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 1:02:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Update in OP:

This SARS-COV2 (KungFlu) is really causing some problems with non-US sourced items!  I just received word from the 2nd patch company they can't honor the timeline they committed to since their patches were coming from Taiwan...

I've sourced a company that actually still does patches here in the US, man I must love this place for this headache!  Will let you guys know the new ETA once they start production, we're thinking 2 weeks from today at the moment.
View Quote
Thank you for the update!
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Update in OP:

View Quote
Thanks for running this to the ground, sounds like a real PITA, your persistence is appreciated.  If possible, can I get on the list for one more for my son that was also at the rally?
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 5:34:56 AM EDT
[#38]
I just now noticed this, but if its still an option I would like one.

I was also there, and I'll go ahead and request 2, one for my brother who was also there and rarely posts here (I think he waited like 8 or 9 years between posts lol)
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Update in OP:

Thanks again for doing this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 12:18:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#41]
MAJOR Update:

PATCHES ARE FINISHED!!!

The patch company called me this afternoon to let me know they'd finished, apologized for the delay, and they were over-nighting them to me!

Sounds like I should have them in hand Monday, post some pictures and then start sending them out next week!

Guys, keep an eye on your inbox for an address request if you haven't already sent it to me.

Link Posted: 3/27/2020 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Good work.

Thanks for ask the effort.

Link Posted: 3/27/2020 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Awesome work man!
Link Posted: 3/28/2020 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Noice.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Good news!
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Added a patch photo in the OP!

@Seatbelts let me know your brother's screen name and I'll add him to the list.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top