Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2017 10:43:46 AM EDT
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for getting some pistol training in the NoVa area.
I am 20 and want to carry when I turn 21 but have little experience with pistols.
I took a class when I first got my rifle and found it very helpful and informative.
Primarily I want to build a good foundation and get my hands on different ccw favorites like the Glock 19, P226, M&P shield etc.
If you guys have any experience with some classes up here or private instructors please let me know!
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
There are many... what city or towns are you near? to help narrow it down.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 2:56:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Located near Fairfax
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#3]
The one I am familiar with is Elite Shooting Sports in Manasass.  My wife took here concealed carry class there and they include one hour of individual range time as well.  If I recall correctly they do offer other classes as well.

Bill
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#4]
What are you doing on Saturday, 4 November?

Concealed Carry:  Foundation Skills in Culpeper.

FPF Training
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FPF Training
View Quote
+1 this!
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

FPF Training
View Quote
I'll second the recommendation for FPF!
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'll second the recommendation for FPF!
View Quote
I'll third that! FPF is GTG...
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Another vote for FPF Training. John Murphy knows what he's doing. You'll have fun and you'll learn a lot. And you'll want to get more training from him.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Last time I was at ESS, I picked up a card for LiveFireInstruction.com.  Weird thing is they shoot at the NRA Range and not ESS.

It looks like they're kinda geared towards beginners.  I'm thinking about getting some instr for my nephew.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top