Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2017 2:47:11 PM EDT
This is a new course offering from the Green Ops Crew, being debuted at NRA Range in the popular Sunday Evening format. We present defensive practicioner skills in our Defensive Pistol I-II Courses and the 4 Count Draw is covered in those courses, just not a deep dive in that format. This course can be an entry course for those who may not feel confident enough to take Defensive Pistol I. It can also be skill honing for those that have taken Defensive Pistol I and/or II and our Dry Fire Clinic who are looking for the deep dive and wish to get faster. This course will have some dry fire, some live fire and will some video analysis for performance improvement. Firing at extreme close range, firing from the Guard will also be presented. This course is self paced and there will be challenges for all skill levels. Come out and work on getting a more efficient presentation.

https://www.green-ops.com/4-count-draw
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey,

is this class really from 6pm to 11pm?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The Green Ops Clinics on Sunday Evenings at the NRA Range do run from 6pm to 11pm. There is a class room segment from 6pm to 7pm. Range work goes from 7pm to approximately 10:30pm. Certicates get handed out and we like to headed toward home no later than 11pm. You will get a solid 3 and half hours of shooting in.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#3]
This was class had a full spectrum of students and everyone left better shooters.  We look forward to teaching our next class at the NRA HQ Range, concealment drawing techniques.  Should be fun ;)

Green Ops Drawing from Concealment
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top