Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2017 2:11:41 PM EDT
EDIT:  All three videos now posted to YouTube.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Shady-Dem-s-being-shady-Or-how-I-caught-a-scumbag-Dem-on-my-security-cam-WITH-FOOTAGE-/5-2031177/

Long story short, door to door Gillespie guy comes by and my storm door is open but locked.  My hands are covered in Aeroshell 33MS and I'm working on an AR right next to the door (he can't see it), so I ask him to just drop the two items at the door.  A little later I get a chirp on my phone when I went to the basement - motion detected on the front door.  I'm busy so screw it, let's just look remotely from my phone.

MY OH MY - someone is on my front porch stealing my two Gillespie pamphlets?!  I go outside and he's across the street at this point so I call him over.  He starts in with "Hi, I'm here to discuss how awesome Elizabeth Guzman is" and it instantly clicked who he is.  I told him my security camera just filmed everything he did.  He look liked he saw a ghost.  Well, he claimed he didn't know what I was talking about, but said he saw "one of his competitors" just throw stuff on my porch and walk off.  I asked him where it when and he said he didn't know - but then went and "found" one in MY FRONT FUCKING BUSH.  It's because HE THREW IT THERE!  Well, he kicked it over to the bush - twice - so technically he didn't "throw it".  He didn't want to take the other tore up one out of his pocket.

If he wasn't in his 60's I would have beat this fucking scumbag trespassing thief into submission.  At a minimum I would have called the police, had him trespassed, and complained about the property he destroyed.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I would spread that as far and wide as you can.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would spread that as far and wide as you can.
View Quote
The Gillespie team is having a meeting on it tonight.

Link Posted: 9/10/2017 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Awesome! You changed you're avatar and confused me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Shady-Dem-s-being-shady-Or-how-I-caught-a-scumbag-Dem-on-my-security-cam-WITH-FOOTAGE-/5-2031177/

Long story short, door to door Gillespie guy comes by and my storm door is open but locked.  My hands are covered in Aeroshell 33MS and I'm working on an AR right next to the door (he can't see it), so I ask him to just drop the two items at the door.  A little later I get a chirp on my phone when I went to the basement - motion detected on the front door.  I'm busy so screw it, let's just look remotely from my phone.

MY OH MY - someone is on my front porch stealing my two Gillespie pamphlets?!  I go outside and he's across the street at this point so I call him over.  He starts in with "Hi, I'm here to discuss how awesome Elizabeth Guzman is" and it instantly clicked who he is.  I told him my security camera just filmed everything he did.  He look liked he saw a ghost.  Well, he claimed he didn't know what I was talking about, but said he saw "one of his competitors" just throw stuff on my porch and walk off.  I asked him where it when and he said he didn't know - but then went and "found" one in MY FRONT FUCKING BUSH.  It's because HE THREW IT THERE!  Well, he kicked it over to the bush - twice - so technically he didn't "throw it".  He didn't want to take the other tore up one out of his pocket.

If he wasn't in his 60's I would have beat this fucking scumbag trespassing thief into submission.  At a minimum I would have called the police, had him trespassed, and complained about the property he destroyed.
View Quote

Makes no difference.  I'm in my 60's and age shouldn't be a get out of jail free card.  Should have called the cops.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still trying to get the avatar I wanted to work - it's not saving for some reason.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes no difference.  I'm in my 60's and age shouldn't be a get out of jail free card.  Should have called the cops.
True - hindsight is 20/20.  The Gillespie campaign has apparently had reports of this going on for some time, but I'm the first to provide video.  Apparently they have plans for this.  Let's hope is YUUUUGE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top