Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2017 3:03:18 PM EDT
Defensive Pistol I August 19th and September 16th Culpeper at the Quarry

Defensive Carbine I September 23rd Culpeper at Cedar Mountain

Courses are all full 8 hour training days. Justified use of force, safety, important training concepts for shooting performance improvement and fundamental skill building with progressively challenging drills will be presented. We hope to see you at the range.

Check out our website to register or for more details: https://www.green-ops.com/home.html
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:48:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Is September 16th your last Defensive Pistol 1 class for the year?
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is September 16th your last Defensive Pistol 1 class for the year?
View Quote
Yes. We are working on the 2018 Green Ops Training Schedule now. We are striving to be able to begin partially publishing it by November. Some of next year's venues won't be determined by then. If we don't get to train with you this September, hopefully early 2018 will work for you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Our upcoming carbine course is filling up quickly.  Our LAST pistol I however has more than a few slots left.  Right now, we only have 6, but would like to get a few more registered.  If not, those 6 will get plenty of attention ;)

Here's some info for our upcoming pistol course:

Defensive Pistol Class I (8 HRS)

Description
This class is an expanded version of our Defensive Pistol I class. You will continue improving your pistol handling skills through advanced drills and exercises.

Culpeper, VA

Link-up Point
E.V. Baker's Store
4066 Zachary Taylor Highway
Culpeper, VA 22701

Link-up occurs and convoy departs 20 minutes prior to class start.

Topics Covered
   Gear setup
   Safety
   Justification for use of force
   Mind set
   Safety
   Drawing
   Combat marksmanship
   Reloads
   Malfunctions
   Shooting drills
   Qualification course of fire

Equipment Needed
   Serviceable semi-automatic pistol (9mm or larger caliber) and at least three magazines
   Quality belt with strong side holster and at least 1 magazine pouch
   Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
   350 rounds of dependable ammunition (minimum). No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer.
   Knee pads (optional, but recommended – range surface is rocky gravel)
   Water for hydration
   Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap.

Services
Lunch not included. Please bring your own.

This is an outdoor range, so the only restrooms are Port-A-Johns.

Registration and Information

www.Green-Ops.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top