Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/24/2015 6:00:17 PM EDT
This is somewhat a continuation of a previous archived thread. Has anyone heard from Mark?

I'm still waiting on a suppressor from October 2013 that is on a paper individual Form 4. Is it normal for the transfer to take that long? I wish I could get more details on the progress on the transfer.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know Mark that well, but he quickly responded back a year or two ago when I interacted with him(I've heard from others that he may not be as responsive these days).  Hopefully the guy communicates with you soon....I would try more than one means of communication just incase there's an issue.

While in the waiting stage it's probably better to call the ATF at 304-616-4500 .  Unless there's been a change you should be assigned Mr. Dana Pickles (one of the better examiners).  I don't know the current waits are but a few years back it would be a few more months.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.silencershop.com/support/atf-wait-times/

According to the Silencer Shop, they are currently seeing individual paper (form 4) application approvals that were submitted between June and July of 2014.

October of 2013 seems too long.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, I overlooked the year.  Even at the peak the wait shouldn't be exceeding a year.  Something is not right.  Both the ATF and Immortal Arms owe you a response.  Call Mark first, let him know you will be questioning the ATF....if he is still in possession(and it's cleared), he's messing up, otherwise the ATF is.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I picked up my November 2013 cans from Mark in November of 2014... and had a few communications since then, the most recently in January... email seemed to work best.  As someone else mentioned, call ATF to check the status for yourself, assuming you have your SN(s)...
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got a reply from Mark. This ATF wait is BRUTAL!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I had to call my ATF rep, my paperwork got put aside and exceeded the projected wait.  It was approved 4 days after calling.  

What can are you getting?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Osprey .45. Hopefully this will appease the neighbors and get them to stop calling the police all the time!
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I feel your pain.  I'm still waiting on a F4 from April '13 (or was it March?).
Weird thing is... I did three forms at the same time.   Two stamps came in last August... still waiting on the third.  

Every now and then I get the urge to ask Mark for a status update... but I already know the answer, so I figured I wouldn't bother him just to hear what I already know.  Yay gubmint.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I received my 30 caliber Silencerco Specwar from Mark in about 6 months and few weeks.  Paperwork submitted in Jan 2014 and received Supressor in July 2014.  this was individual and in FFX.

Something isn't right with your timeline.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Its pretty frustrating with him. He doesn't provide serial numbers nor status updates. I like tk give him the benefit of the doubt but sometimes k feel like form 4s haven't been filed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:39:11 PM EDT
[#11]
In My Previous Search to find a Dealer, I had Several (6) people email or IM me and told me to stay far away from them.  
Essentially all the things they complained about are these types of issues in this thread so far.

I hope your stuff get squared away... Good Luck
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#12]
So here's a question. Anyone ever got a refund from him? I'd like to give him a chance to prove he submitted form 4s and 3s, but if not I'm wondering if I can just get a refund and go a separate route.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#13]
I wanted to buy from him (he had me talked into HTA cans) and in two separate email threads, he stopped responding to me.  

I have since then spent money at Hansohn Brothers and not on HTA cans.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So here's a question. Anyone ever got a refund from him? I'd like to give him a chance to prove he submitted form 4s and 3s, but if not I'm wondering if I can just get a refund and go a separate route.
View Quote

Go to VA Guntrader and look in the feedback forum.  People have posted about getting money back.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wanted to buy from him (he had me talked into HTA cans) and in two separate email threads, he stopped responding to me.  

I have since then spent money at Hanson Brothers and not on HTA cans.
View Quote

Hansohn Brothers is the way to go IMO
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:44:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have since then spent money at Hanson Brothers and not on HTA cans.

So far so good with them.  I got my ATF paperwork from them the morning of my first purchase with them.  They've never missed an email response with me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Go to VA Guntrader and look in the feedback forum.  People have posted about getting money back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was an illuminating look.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#18]
I felt your pain. Be persistent and agitate for a solution. Don't beat around the bush when you get him...Solution now or refund is what you got to say.

ATF wait times suck I get it. However, the ATF has nothing to do with not being able to give a simple answer as to when the paperwork was filed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had the same experience as the folks who filed negative feedback on VA Guntrader.  I eventually had to file a claim with the VA Attorney General's office to get a refund out of him.  I spent 11 months trying to get answers out of him.  He never would provide me with serial numbers.  I called the NFA branch multiple times for them to check for any filings under my trust name and each time they had nothing.  I would send multiple e-mails and leave voicemails and only when I threatened to post something publicly about it would he respond.  And each time it was a new excuse blaming the ATF.  If you're having trouble with him, my recommendation is to cut to the chase and just file a claim with the Attorney General's office.  Within a couple weeks of submitting the claim, I got my refund check.  It sucks that I lost 11 months of waiting, but at least I got my money back.  I went to Hansohn Brothers and have had the exact opposite experience.  I had serial numbers and copies of the Form 4s within a day or two of buying the cans online.  

You can file a complaint here: http://www.ag.virginia.gov/consumercomplaintform/consumerComplaintForm.aspx

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:25:49 AM EDT
[#20]
I sincerely mean it when I say good luck to you all but you have a fight on your hands.  
I used to send A LOT of people down to IAs place but it took some time before I realized most of them were not dealing with Mark directly.  Instead, they were working with his wife who would help out and do the paperwork.  The same woman who stated she really had no understand of NFA and didnt really care ("guns arent horses and I like horses").  Of course this is the same person who claims I am a 'nazi thug mod' and saved the pm saying if I ever showed up at the BUSINESS again, she would either shoot me or have me arrested for trespassing. (Apparently, I am better at documentation).  Ive stayed out of the fraud, lies, bullshit and drama completely until this post but you know how it is with us nazi thug mods.
If you really want to know how much a biz cares about its customers, add up how much time they spend blaming their own shit on other people and things, instead of simply answering the questions of the customers.
Or look into the fact that peeps have to go to the VA AG just to get some sort of answer on their own invested money...
Or look into the fact that no other FFL in the entire Commonwealth of VA has had the same extent of delays and issues with the BATFE...
Cant wait for the hate mail that will follow this post.  Should be fun times but I truly hope Mark can pull through this and continue on with doing the Lords good work of Class 3 sales.   Despite all of this, and separate from the biz, Mark personally is one hell of an American and a great person in general.  I would give him the shirt off my back or the gun in my pocket if he needed it.  Mark stands behind his beliefs and is one of the more selfless people I have ever met.  Hell always have my respect.  We honestly need more people just like him.  
My 2cents but you get what you pay for.  YMMV  

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just got a reply from Mark. This ATF wait is BRUTAL!
View Quote

I don't think you should stop your investigation at this point.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Since you purchased a product you can not carry out the door, the dealer should have given you a receipt with the description and serial number so you have some proof of ownership of the product.
My dealer did just that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I feel your pain.  I'm still waiting on a F4 from April '13 (or was it March?).
Weird thing is... I did three forms at the same time.   Two stamps came in last August... still waiting on the third.  

Every now and then I get the urge to ask Mark for a status update... but I already know the answer, so I figured I wouldn't bother him just to hear what I already know.  Yay gubmint.  
View Quote

I hope you've changed your mind on checking on this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Since you purchased a product you can not carry out the door, the dealer should have given you a receipt with the description and serial number so you have some proof of ownership of the product.
My dealer did just that.
View Quote

I agree with phrogge. You should have a receipt with model and serial information. If not its going to be hard to prove you own a silencer. Also my dealer has me write the check to ATF and put the serial number on it before he sends in the paperwork.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Call NFA branch yourself at (304) 616-4500.

Give them the serial number if you have it and they should tell you the status. I called for a year  and they never had a record of IA filing a form 4 to transfer anything to my trust.

IA will claim it is ATF being dumb but they only seem to act really dumb when IA is involved.  Other dealers have figured it out somehow yet IA claims to be a class 3 guru. Definitely something fishy going on there.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Doesn't look like you can give IA the benefit of the doubt anymore.  That's a shame b/c on a personal level I thought Mark was a true patriot, now I question if his background is BS too.  How do you simply not file Form 4s and then blame the ATF?  How does one just throw away a biz like this?   IA doesn't appear to be a sponsor on VAGunTrader any longer either.   Well at least there are some local Bros here that do have a solid Class 3 rep ;-)
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#27]
You need to get your money back and move on to another dealer.  I fought for months to just get serial numbers and he would never give them to me.  He always made a story about how its everybody else's fault but his. I finally got a refund after almost 2 years of waiting.  Went to Hanshon Brothers and recieved the suppressors around 4 months later.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#28]
There's at least two guys in this thread that need to hold IA accountable NOW.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Who are you people?

If you want help, PM me. I can discuss your details personally.

As for JMB_Nova, he has an axe to grind with the Mrs. and hasn't done Title II with IA (at least not to my knowledge). Nor does he have the information that I have with regards to inventory or the relationship with the NFA Branch and other dealers around the nation and I can prove it. So, his "opinion" should be taken with a large grain of salt. Frankly, his axe to grind carries over from another site and his actions here bring discredit on himself since he has no dog in this fight. As a fellow Marine, I take problem with that. JMB, this part is to you, if you have an issue, direct it to me and I'll square you away. If you don't want to directly confront the issue, I'll understand. If you'd rather sit behind the keyboard and fling insults, no further explanation needed. I hope and expect to hear from you. S/F

If you want the real deal, PM me and I'll get you squared away.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#30]
JMB knows full well that I am the point of contact for information and updates, he fails to mention that. If that doesn't prove he has some sort of agenda, I don't know what will. He could have mentioned how to contact me, but he didn't.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#31]
I will admit that WCK3 is the person to talk to  if anything is going to get solved with IA he is the guy that will get it done.

However, with so many unsatisfied customers these types of threads should be expected. And honestly your response of  some one having an axe to grind is indicative of IAs problem....always someone else's fault.

There are legitimate concerns from previous and current customers of IA in this thread and for good cause with no other axe to grind then we gave Mark a lot of money to get jerked along for months to years.

If he doesn't like bad word of mouth he should improve his business.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#32]
How can JMB not have an axe to grind when he doesn't have a dog in the fight at all? He could have referred people to me, he chose not to. Frankly, that highlights the issue of having an axe to grind. If you want to see relations improve and help people get answers, why dump fuel on the fire?

Look, I've submitted multiple requests to the NFA branch for a variety of things. There are issues at the branch and issues with the NFRTR. I've corrected some serial number issues (not a problem on our end, but a problem on the NFA branches part) and I'm working on correcting other problems.

To say that other dealers aren't having problems with Title II issues is patently false. If there wasn't any problems, then why did Silenced America close it's doors? Why are RSR and Lipseys having issues pushing F3's out? Seriously, there are problems in the industry and it all ties to the NFA branch. This hasn't been any secret to those of us in the Title II game. Additionally, with the BATFE pushing things like 41p, the M855 ban, the 7n6 ban, you honestly think the ATF is innocent in not trying to crush all firearms related business/transactions?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Food for thought, one of the information requests yielded an 8% error rate with inventory. Meaning, the forms we have (F3 or F2) were correct, but the NFRTR was incorrect at an 8% rate. For every 100 items, 8 were listed incorrectly in the NFRTR. Think the NFA branch is infallible?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't want to rehash my own experience but would offer some advice to help those in limbo.

Solid answer as to when it was filed and what is being done to correct the problem goes a long way. People get concerned when there are no real answers and the fact that people are still in forums complaining about IA tells me that nothing has changed.

IA should provide them with a copy of the actual form 4 submitted to ATF and when the check was cashed. The whole process is a paperwork nightmare and I get that you can't control ATF but you all can control IAs paperwork.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#35]
What does that information do?

Honestly, when I have 6 to 12 stamps coming in a week, for someone to think that a form isn't filed or a check wasn't submitted, what's to prevent them from thinking that a copy of the submitted F4 or check clearance date isn't faked?

I cleared 7 stamps for customers on Saturday (2/28). The previous weekend I cleared about 10. Stamps are flowing, forms are submitted. They are in the process somewhere. You (or anyone else) can either believe that or not. With almost 180 items, across 80-90 customers, can you imagine having to hold the hands of every single person that wanted a copy of their F4 so they could cuddle up with it at night and have some sense of comfort in looking at it? Seriously... This is ridiculous. I'll help where I can and I call the NFA branch almost daily. I respond to customer emails and PMs and phone calls. I do quite a bit, but apparently more is "needed" from approximately 6 people out of the 80-90. From my perspective (and probably Mark's), the $10 on a can is not worth having to hold the hand of someone that doesn't understand the NFA world or understand that there are problems. Nor is it worth explaining, ad nauseum, that stamps are flowing in and sometimes the NFA branch f's stuff up.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Ok man. You all enjoy your business.

Let me go read the other countless negative threads about class 3 dealers in VA. Wait there aren't any.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:17:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Am I wrong?

Seriously L, if you can't respond to my point, don't throw up a red herring. Either address my question and refute it or not. Don't throw out some random other BS about "other VA blah blah blah". Fact, there are other business around the US that are impacted with these issues. You can either believe that or not. But, if you choose not to, Silenced America is an example. Want more? Or is that example sufficient?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#38]
You act like customers are such a burden when we ordered $1,000 worth of silencers and want a little information on them.  I guess if you want to know what goes on with your money go with Hanshon Brother and he gives you all the information without having to ask for it.  If you want to give somebody an interest free loan for who knows how long then go with Immortal Arms.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#39]
No it's not sufficient. After nearly a year of no record at  ATF I got no answers from you all as to why or what was going to be done. Maybe refile the paperwork, but honestly I don't trust you all. You could not give an answer as to when it was even filed.

When things go wrong that's where you should start. Hey "customer" who I took quite a bit of money from there is a problem with the ATF. Here is the form 4 we submitted they must have screwed it up. So we will refile the paperwork to try and get it through.

Not hey I know you've been calling and emailing for a couple weeks. The ATF is dumb that is why they have no record of it. Call and email again in a few weeks.

Take a hint from all us unsatisfied customers...you are doing something wrong.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Fact, transferrable post-86 samples are being transferred on F4, non-restricted. Multiple shops have them in TX and AZ. Fact, errors exist in the NFRTR, a shop in LA has been working on issues with multiple machine guns in the registry. Fact, the NFA Branch is messing stuff up.

Your statement of a negative example ("no other shop blah blah blah") doesn't prove your point, it proves your ignorance, unless you have the inside track on EVERY FFL in the Commonwealth of VA. Do you? You were refunded when you asked (and you weren't charged a restocking fee for having an item transferred in for you and then having to sit as dealer stock).

Look, I can't make everyone happy and I'm not going to try. You can believe what you want.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Yes I was refunded. Thank you for not stealing my money.

Don't get upset when bad business turns into a bad rep and negative internet reviews. Learn from this and try to get better.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:38:31 PM EDT
[#42]
If I'm to take the input from customers, there are plenty that are happy with their cans, SBRs, and their machineguns. We couldn't make you happy and that's okay. If 6 people out of a 100 aren't happy, I'm okay with having a 6% failure rate in customer service. You can't make everyone happy and I don't want to spend all of my time trying to please the 6% that honestly are so much of a pain they aren't worth any amount of money.

Glad it worked out for you, looks like it worked out for us too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#43]
After reading this, jmb_nova's post  looks pretty spot on.

Hopefully the op isn't in the 6%.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:53:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Because of how I'm dealing with you? How I deal with you is radically different than how I deal with someone else. If you can't reconcile with that, you are going to have a rough road in life. I treat everyone based on how they approach me or the problem. Frankly, I'm surprised you would present this way, considering I took multiple phone calls from you and answered every question you had to the best of my ability. In fact, I haven't treated you crappy in any way, just responding how I approach things. You got nasty here, I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. How is that your problem? Oh yeah, it's not your problem anymore and it's not my problem anymore. Enjoy.

Anyone else, I will help you as best I can.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Look, I can't make everyone happy and I'm not going to try. You can believe what you want.
View Quote

Is it too much to ask for a few lousy serial numbers for the cans that I sent you thousands of dollars for?  I spent months asking for serial numbers to verify and you wouldn't even provide that.  If you feel that is "hand holding," so be it.  Most of us expect basic customer service when we shell out hundreds or
thousands of dollars, often times over the phone or through the mail.  I guess this thread is positive for you - you won't have to worry about all us needy customers who expect even a minimal level of customer service.  

I don't think anybody here is a fan of the ATF, but you can't keep blaming the ATF for your own failings.  Do some introspection and acknowledge your own self-failings instead of always blaming others.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is it too much to ask for a few lousy serial numbers for the cans that I sent you thousands of dollars for?  I spent months asking for serial numbers to verify and you wouldn't even provide that.  If you feel that is "hand holding," so be it.  Most of us expect basic customer service when we shell out hundreds or thousands of dollars, often times over the phone or through the mail.  I guess this thread is positive for you - you won't have to worry about all us needy customers who expect even a minimal level of customer service.  

I don't think anybody here is a fan of the ATF, but you can't keep blaming the ATF for your own failings.  Do some introspection and acknowledge your own self-failings instead of always blaming others.

View Quote

I'm sorry, who are you (I don't keep track of online names)? If you want your serial numbers, PM me and I'll be happy to give you that information. I don't recall talking to you via email or phone, but I could be mistaken.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:50:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Shit man, if I had an axe to grind my post would be three pages long and we could talk about many, many more things. Besides, i truly enjoyed using the IA biz as my FFL and was forced to take m biz elsewhere.  Sucks, but thats what it is.  Not everyone wants to give money for guns to people that are having issues at the time.  I bought my Class 3 items were elsewhere due to the issues the IA biz was having which were being relayed to me by the people I had TOLD to use IA.  And gee, I already have my stuff in hand after a 146 day turnaround and those guys are still waiting on contact from the IA biz.  Not even the cans, but just contact - which could have been accomplished in 1/3 the time it took you to try and shift blame over to me.  Like this is MY fault this thread was started.  How many people are you talking to that are still waiting a year + for their items?  Your argument is fucked because Pete are looking at the ACTIONS of the IA biz instead of just being placated with verbiage.

But thanks for making my points for me.  Still seems as if that business is more interested in playing the blame game than it is in making their customers whole.  which really sucks for you WCK3 because you were hired to be a 'smith/shop guy, not a PR consultant.  

Best of luck to everyone involved in what has become this shitstorm.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Who are you people?

As for JMB_Nova, he has an axe to grind with the Mrs. and hasn't done Title II with IA (at least not to my knowledge). Nor does he have the information that I have with regards to inventory or the relationship with the NFA Branch and other dealers around the nation and I can prove it. So, his "opinion" should be taken with a large grain of salt. Frankly, his axe to grind carries over from another site and his actions here bring discredit on himself since he has no dog in this fight. As a fellow Marine, I take problem with that. JMB, this part is to you, if you have an issue, direct it to me and I'll square you away. If you don't want to directly confront the issue, I'll understand. If you'd rather sit behind the keyboard and fling insults, no further explanation needed. I hope and expect to hear from you. S/F

View Quote

You know what I take problem with?  A MARINE who doesnt see how people are being shilled, and are pissed and instead, buys into the bullshit.  Yet the holier than though fucking Marine who is their shop hand and bought into the bullshit thinks its more important to talk shit about another Marine than it is to fix the issue at hand.

Yep, im fucking impressed alright with you being a 'Marine' and your honor, courage & commitment in this situation.

Mighty fine looking high horse you have there 'Marine'.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You know what I take problem with?  A MARINE who doesnt see how people are being shilled, and are pissed and instead, buys into the bullshit.  Yet the holier than though fucking Marine who is their shop hand and bought into the bullshit thinks its more important to talk shit about another Marine than it is to fix the issue at hand.

Yep, im fucking impressed alright with you being a 'Marine' and your honor, courage & commitment in this situation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who are you people?

Maybe because I know all the paperwork is in order, because I've seen it all and because I've also got my own paperwork problems. Maybe because I've already dealt with the NFA branch on the entire inventory and I've seen their problems first hand. Maybe because I know other dealers that are going through the same thing. Maybe it's because I know what I'm talking about because I actually work in the industry and you're just an observer. But, maybe we need to have a sit down to square this away. Clearly, you forgot some of the leadership traits, maybe we should talk about that.

You know what, let's get together and hash this out, since you seem to know so much about me, but you don't know squat. The funny thing? I've already responded to two PMs and an email already since last night, helping people. I appreciate you two (one that never had any NFA items through IA and the other that got a refund when he asked for it), you prove the point that people will complain no matter what. You aren't involved in this and have no dog in the fight and DDG wasn't happy and got a refund. Either it's a no problem or a problem solved. The fact remains, I clear about 6-12 forms a week, when the forms get approved, things are flowing but there are problems outside of the control of the shop. Want to see it? Come out to the shop and I'll prove it. Outside of that, I've offered the proof and the opportunity to "show you", my integrity is intact. If you fail to act on either a sit down or seeing the proof, your integrity is in question. And thanks, the view is pretty good from this horse...

I never said the thread origin was your fault, I said you had an axe to grind for no reason. That's an accurate statement. AND, I didn't shift blame to you, I offered to help those with questions. Clearly, I'm doing my part, what's yours?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#50]
wchiang, your PM box is full, I can't respond to your PM.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top