Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2010 3:41:00 PM EDT
I'm getting ready to work up some loads for deer season but am out of my preferred white-tail bullet (30 cal 165gr Ballistic Tips). Can anyone suggest a shop near Arlington that stocks a good selection of hunting bullets?

Best Regards,

Marcel
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:02:01 PM EDT
Suggestion - If you can hang on until the funshow (Chantilly, VA), first week in Oct., there maybe a selection there.

Guns and Ammo (Manassas) carries supplies, maybe a few others, better off borrowing some or on-line purchase. Just places an order with Midway today. If your quick, Cabela's has a $20 off shipping ($150 min) special thru midnight EDT.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:23:01 PM EDT
Thanks. I usually get my reloading stuff from Midway or Widener's but all a need is a box of bullets so an online order isn't really cost effective. I was at Guns and Ammo last year and got a reasonably good deal on a couple pounds of Bullseye, I guess I'll check them out this weekend.

Best Regards,

Marcel
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:12:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By maleemi:
Thanks. I usually get my reloading stuff from Midway or Widener's but all a need is a box of bullets so an online order isn't really cost effective. I was at Guns and Ammo last year and got a reasonably good deal on a couple pounds of Bullseye, I guess I'll check them out this weekend.

Best Regards,

Marcel

You may want to contact Bruce Furr. He runs, the shop out at Fairfax Rod and gun club.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:15:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2010 7:35:35 AM EDT by VaFish]
I was out at Guns and Ammo Warehouse on Friday looking for some bullets for reloading.

They still have a selection of powder and primers as well as Dillon reloading gear, but they had nothing for bullets or other reloading components.

There are 2 gun shows coming up at Chantilly,

Sept 17-19 is The Nation's Militaria and Arms Show

And

Oct 2-3 is Ths Nations Gun Show

Not sure if the Sept one will have much reloading stuff.
Top Top