Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2010 6:48:31 PM EDT
OH MY GOD DID IT REALLY HAPPEN??????????????????????????????

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO­OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN'T BREATHE I'M HORSE, AND I WANT TO BURN SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:55:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jnk556:

I was in the floor...I could not believe he missed that field goal. My chest still hurts!

And if I heard that ESPN announcer call Hurricane Hurricon one more time I was going to blade at a 45! lol
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:00:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fro1911Nut:

I was in the floor...I could not believe he missed that field goal. My chest still hurts!

And if I heard that ESPN announcer call Hurricane Hurricon one more time I was going to blade at a 45! lol

NO CRAP!

I MAY HAVE BROKE THE FLOOR IN THE LIVING ROOM, MY CAT IS NOW SCARED SHIT-LESS, AND I CAN'T TALK
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:08:42 PM EDT

NO CRAP!

I MAY HAVE BROKE THE FLOOR IN THE LIVING ROOM, MY CAT IS NOW SCARED SHIT-LESS, AND I CAN'T TALK

A win is a win, but we wont be in the top 25 come Monday. We won, but played like shit...they still need to send Coach Stupid down the road
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:12:33 PM EDT
I probably shouldn't ask, but... what exactly did we win?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:17:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bubbles:
I probably shouldn't ask, but... what exactly did we win?

The Friends of Coal Bowl lol WVU vs Marshall
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:33:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:04:03 PM EDT

NO CRAP!

A win is a win, but we wont be in the top 25 come Monday. We won, but played like shit...they still need to send Coach Stupid down the road

Yeah true, I hold no hope for the LSU game or USF, or Pitt really, but if they would have lost to Marshall, they should have just quit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:12:37 PM EDT
Great comeback. My roommates on the team but he's a redshirt freshman.

The look on the Marshall coaches face at the end of the game was priceless.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:16:02 AM EDT
Quite a save in the last minute.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:30:01 AM EDT
I turned the game off in the second half came back to see how bad we lost (WVU FAN HERE) and was shocked to see a come back and I watched the over time.

I like the head coach of WVU and I think the players respect him more so then they did Rod. When you have a player like Pat White come out and say they want coach Stewart then the school should take notice and they did.

This is a very young team and the QB looked good I thought. He is one that will stay in the pocket and not run and not scared to stay there and take the hit. I cant even think of last years QB but I thought he had a great arm just poor in throwing it and didnt care for him at all.

The game last night was a good win for WVU and a tough one at that. They showed they have what it takes to get a win when in a tough spot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:32:55 AM EDT
We played like utter shit. But hey, a W is a W.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:24:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By davewvu86:

That is true WVU did play bad but they dont have the key players that they had last year. I think a good many are new and its a young team.

Pats White brother or cousin plays for them as well. I saw him on the sidelines last year and he looks just like Pat White. I thought what the heck is White doing back and suited up lol.

Gino Smith looks like he will be a good QB. I like that he stays in the pocket not scared to take a hit either and he can run if he has to. He is not fast but he can move and has a good arm. I think he is more accurate of a QB then WVU has had in the last few years.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:37:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By OlympicArmsFan:
Originally Posted By davewvu86:

That is true WVU did play bad but they dont have the key players that they had last year. I think a good many are new and its a young team.

Pats White brother or cousin plays for them as well. I saw him on the sidelines last year and he looks just like Pat White. I thought what the heck is White doing back and suited up lol.

Gino Smith looks like he will be a good QB. I like that he stays in the pocket not scared to take a hit either and he can run if he has to. He is not fast but he can move and has a good arm. I think he is more accurate of a QB then WVU has had in the last few years.

Pat whites brother Coli(sp?) is on the team yes, but they had no spot for him as a QB since they have Smith. He's now a (forgive me but i don't know positions) a receiver. He was in at the end of the Coastal Carolina game... I think he is a back up to the starters.
Top Top