Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2010 8:49:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:49:40 AM EDT
some local thugs mugged an old man and he died from the beating. Its in a decent restored downtown area but after dark it gets a little iffy. I won't go down there unarmed.

They are charging the 16 year olds as adults. The 13 year old as a minor.

Motive was to impress a girl.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:47:27 PM EDT
Nothing I saw said that he was "mugged". That indicates that they wanted something he had. And apparently they didn't.

It takes a special kind of dickbag to attack an 81 year old man.

But what total f*ing moron would think that it would impress a girl? Was the next step to rape an 81 year old woman to impress her?

I hope they get the book thrown at them. Make the death penalty quick, I don't want to be paying for meals for these pussies.

/rant
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:18:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:
Nothing I saw said that he was "mugged". That indicates that they wanted something he had. And apparently they didn't.

But what total f*ing moron would think that it would impress a girl? Was the next step to rape an 81 year old woman to impress her?

I hope they get the book thrown at them. Make the death penalty quick, I don't want to be paying for meals for these pussies.

/rant

Agreed. Or better yet, if they like taking shots at a helpless man lets return the favor. Tie them to a post 25 yards away from me and let me work on my center of mass shooting
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:23:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2010 5:23:43 AM EDT by ridinshotgun]

/rant

They won't get the death penalty since they are under 18 and you can thank the US Supreme Court for that.

There was a report that some of the youts were well known to police and active gang members. It wouldn't surprise me if we find out it was a gang initiation thing. F@cking gangs infesting everywhere nowadays.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:35:15 AM EDT

/rant

The thugs took his wallet, cell phone and hotel room card.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:54:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ken_in_Va:

/rant

The thugs took his wallet, cell phone and hotel room card.

I heard they didn't take anything, just beat him up. I guess they'll be trying to impress their boyfriends now.
Top Top