Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#1]
some local thugs mugged an old man and he died from the beating.  Its in a decent restored downtown area but after dark it gets a little iffy.  I won't go down there unarmed.

They are charging the 16 year olds as adults.  The 13 year old as a minor.  

Motive was to impress a girl.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing I saw said that he was "mugged".  That indicates that they wanted something he had.  And apparently they didn't.

It takes a special kind of dickbag to attack an 81 year old man.

But what total f*ing moron would think that it would impress a girl?  Was the next step to rape an 81 year old woman to impress her?

I hope they get the book thrown at them.  Make the death penalty quick, I don't want to be paying for meals for these pussies.

/rant
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nothing I saw said that he was "mugged".  That indicates that they wanted something he had.  And apparently they didn't.

But what total f*ing moron would think that it would impress a girl?  Was the next step to rape an 81 year old woman to impress her?

I hope they get the book thrown at them.  Make the death penalty quick, I don't want to be paying for meals for these pussies.

/rant

Agreed. Or better yet, if they like taking shots at a helpless man lets return the favor. Tie them to a post 25 yards away from me and let me work on my center of mass shooting
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:23:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

/rant

They won't get the death penalty since they are under 18 and you can thank the US Supreme Court for that.

There was a report that some of the youts were well known to police and active gang members.  It wouldn't surprise me if we find out it was a gang initiation thing.  F@cking gangs infesting everywhere nowadays.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

/rant

The thugs took his wallet, cell phone and hotel room card.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

/rant

The thugs took his wallet, cell phone and hotel room card.

I heard they didn't take anything, just beat him up. I guess they'll be trying to impress their boyfriends now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top