Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:18:46 PM EDT
I scraped the right rear quarter panel of my 05 Grand Cherokee on a stone wall. One small dent, and some fairly deep scratches. Took it to the auto body guy I have used before, and he told me it would be about $700 to fix.

I'd like to find a local guy who knows what he's doing to help me fill the dent & scratches, and sand it out so it's ready for painting. The whole thing is maybe 4 X 8 inches. Dent is maybe 3 X 3

Email me if you need pics of the damage.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:48:31 PM EDT
What part of VA are you in? $700 is about the going rate for a bodyshop work. If your in NoVA, may know someone who can help.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:38:10 AM EDT
Loudoun County.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:30:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By conductor:
Loudoun County.

You're on your own for the painting, because if you want it done right it's gonna cost you. However, I know an amazing paintless dent guy that charges probably 3x less than he should. He's a good ol boy from down state who likes ARs and xbox lol

I'll get you his number when I get back to work on Tuesday.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:46:59 AM EDT
You might try European Autobody in Manassas. The local Nissan dealer uses them.
I had a scratch and dent in a quarter panel, that other shops wanted $1500 to repair. European Autobody did the job for $300. Perfect paint match and flawless bodywork.
Don't work there, just a satsified customer. And the work was on a Dodge Ram, no euro.
Top Top