Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 6:11:40 AM EDT
I've seen two different pictures of the Hillsville Labor Day gun show/flea market.

One looked outdoors, would be perfect for me to have my walking labrador companion with me.

The other looked like indoors, and she'd be fine with that too, but I don't know if the 'rules' would feel the same way (meaning, there might be a 'no dogs sign' at the door)

Anyone know if I can bring my labrador with me to the Hillsville Labor Day gunshow?

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:46:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2010 8:48:31 AM EDT by jnk556]
I can tell you from the past few years, of going there, I wouldn't take a dog. Maybe out in the open flea market, but that show inside is the hottest nastiest tightest packed with people you have ever saw. Nothing really worth it in there IMO.

I'm not going this year, first time in 3-4yrs (I bought a M1A this year with my $$) The flea market is where it's at. Just be sure if you take the dog, he is really friendly with people, because he's going to be in close contact with them.

Oh, and the pictures do it no justice, stay off that main road, it is a huge cluster fuck of people, although there are some good surplus and ammo off of the main road across from CVS there
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:31:53 AM EDT
I was there working a table Sat-Monday, and other than Monday,you'd have been lucky to squeeze a dog into that place even if they did allow it. I saw more than one rifle knocked off of a rack by people who were just trying to turn around in the crowd.
Top Top