Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just ordered 3 but don't need 3. Anyone want to pick up the 3rd?

Mods if this is inappropriate please delete.

Also interested in the third if you still have it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/12/2010 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Bulldog1967!
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, NoVaGator, for putting this together, and for your patience.

Picked it up this afternoon, it looks great.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks Bulldog1967!

What he said!  I still haven't bought a mount yet....need to hurry up and do that!
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks Bulldog1967!

What he said!  I still haven't bought a mount yet....need to hurry up and do that!

Ordering a Larue LT-150 first thing tomorrow!

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks Bulldog1967!

Ordering a Larue LT-150 first thing tomorrow!  

My Larue mount should be in tomorrow!

POG, thanks for looking out for a brother!

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#7]
For those getting around to mounting the Aimpoint, VA Arms has the American Defense straight and cantilever mounts, and NoVA Armaments has the Knight's version.  No Larue LT-150s that I could find locally.  Ended up with the American Defense straight (LT-150 equivalent.)  

I also supported the other local brick and mortar stores, Guns and Ammo had the Dillon .45ACP caliber conversion platekit cheaper then Brian Enos with no shipping. I was looking for spare shellplates, but they were out of them.

I also got some speedloaders at NoVA Armaments for 36/357, which had the cheapest price in the area.  

Good news is that two of the three stores were slammed and the third was busy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#8]
You happy with that AD mount?

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got it today, so haven't mounted it.  Buddy was trying to teach GF how to shoot, so I need to go get the M4 back.
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:47:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just got it today, so haven't mounted it.  Buddy was trying to teach GF how to shoot, so I need to go get the M4 back.
Quoted:

mounted it yet?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I ended up buying the Larue QD mount.  Great piece of equipment.  The price stung a bit, but I'll only have to buy it once!
(and the dillo dust, the bumper stickers and the BET made it worthwhile....that dillo dust is good stuff!)
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I just wish Larue would keep all the stuff they toss in for "free" and just drop the price of their products accordingly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top