Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 3:11:05 PM EDT
I don't think I ever caught your name. You had a black t- shirt on that was a copy of the major league symbol with a guy shooting an AR on it.

Where did you get the shirt? I have got to get one. I'm sure all the peaceniks at VCU will love it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#1]
way back when, when i attended VCU (nicknamed Viet Cong University) I had a poli-sci teacher who hated Reagan, this was about 1983-4, so I used to read Soldier of Fortune or some other gun mag when I could or leave the mag out where he could see it,

needless to say I barely passed that one,,

ETA, hijack unintended,
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not the member that you are speaking of,but you can get them here.www.cafepress.com/ar15gear
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:36:13 AM EDT
[#3]
He does not post on the board, I talked to him this morning and he got it from
Crye Precision
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks

And was the poli sci teacher a woMAN beast?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top