Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 12:40:49 PM EDT
This afternoon an air-handler at the rear of the firing lanes started making wierd noises (I heard, as I signed in).  About 15 minutes later, the range was shut down because the main bearing on the air-handler seemed to be defective.  I left before there was any real problem report or indication when the range would reopen.

Until someone reports that the problem's been fixed, I'd suggest calling them first.  The web-site lists (703) 267-1400 as the number, but I suspect this is not the direct-dial number.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads-up larrycwdc
Direct Range # is 703.267.1402
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, brother.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:22:39 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like they’re back up and running.

FWIW – 703-267-1402 goes straight to the office.  However, if it’s really busy (or if it’s non-public hours) you may wind up being dropped into voicemail.

703-267-1400 is the automated system.  Call it and then select “1” and you should get a message regarding both the month’s events and any problems.

Last evening it said they were closed – it now says repairs have been completed and they’re open until 10 tonight.  (Still, I’d suggest anyone going today make the call themselves right before they leave to make sure no problems have subsequently developed.)

The same selection will also give various closed dates that are taking place this month  (closed Easter 4/16 of course; also closed Sat 4/22 and Sun 4/23 for a small bore match).  This selection will also give the hours they’re open and will list the various classes and competitions being held this month.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top