Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 3:28:27 PM EDT

Bernie has pulled of a find that no one in the USA could do, an excellent man and a great place to shop.

Just a few K closer to the poor farm now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
What did you do, put the whole Uberti collection on layaway?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 You cant just stroll in here and say something like that and not give details. I demand details. BTW what kind of ammo do they have there at VA Arms.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]
What are you talking about?  Details man!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Details?

Large bore 1500+ meter terminal velocity, magazine fed shoulder fired weapon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
yowza.

he's definitely what would result if I was to create the perfect FFL.

G-d bless him, I mean that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Uberti comes with a drum mag now?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Details?

50 BMG?

P.S.   Virginia Arms is the Shiznit!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uberti comes with a drum mag now?

There is a round thing in 'em.  I think its called a cylindric... cyclic...  cylinder that's it!

Well have you taken pictures yet?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Details?

Man you people don't pay attention to others....he's wanted a 338 Lap for quite a while...and B-shizzle must have located it!

Kick ass!!!

JT
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
B-shizzle

I haven't had a good belly laugh in a whil;e.  Thanks!  We really have to start calling him that!

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:34:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Details?

Man you people don't pay attention to others....he's wanted a 338 Lap for quite a while...and B-shizzle must have located it!

Kick ass!!!

JT

Ding!

No pics yet since it was just placed on the big brown Santa truck last night to Virginia Arms, Friday is the delivery day.

Now, when Bernie recieves the Remington 700 MP .338 Lapua....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:28:44 AM EDT
[#12]
The only thing that could make them better was to stock NFA stuff , but other then that they are good.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:39:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No pics yet since it was just placed on the big brown Santa truck last night to Virginia Arms, Friday is the delivery day.

Sweet!  I'm working Friday so I'll fondle for you.

I'm not a WECSOG anymore, I just got home from Blackwater and passed the Bushmaster armorers course.  Their armory is friggin' amazing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not a WECSOG anymore, I just got home from Blackwater and passed the Bushmaster armorers course.  Their armory is friggin' amazing.

Sweet!  I'm thinking about taking the Sig Armorer's course at Blackwater in May.  I understand it's taught by Sig's head of training if I'm not mistaken.  How would you rate that class?  MJD
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:50:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sweet!  I'm thinking about taking the Sig Armorer's course at Blackwater in May.  I understand it's taught by Sig's head of training if I'm not mistaken.  How would you rate that class?  MJD

I took the SIG armorers course there in Dec 2005 and yes it was taught by George Harris (director of SIGARMS Academy) and yes he's a great instructor and a funny guy.  Blackwaters courses are excellent and very informative.  Even though I knew 95% of the stuff involved in the Bushmaster course I still came home with knowledge that I didn't have before.  They train a lot of people and see a lot of equipment failure.  At the SIG course we didn't get any range time but at the Bushmaster course we did.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No problem about the fingering, I get to break it's .........
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Bernie is a good man!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Details?

Kick ass!!!

JT

Ding!

Is the 700 in 338 Lap a reality?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Is the 700 in 338 Lap a reality?

Right now only on the LE side of Remington Arms but soon it'll be available.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
BTW what kind of ammo do they have there at VA Arms.

The kind that you put in a firearm and shoot.......Geez......

l-r-t, what time you rolling to Manassas?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:00:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Can regular ol' people take their armorers course and the related?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yeah, what time?  I'm "working from home" friday so I can actually crawl out from under my rock for a change.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can regular ol' people take their armorers course and the related?

Yes,
They do have some requirements for 'character reference', 'no criminal history etc'.  But it's mainly LE and people in the gun business in the armorers course but I had a few guys in my class that just did it on their own.  The Bushy one was $450 and $80 to stay in the bunkhouse.  And I supplied my own rifle and tools (required).

SIG was $400 + $80 to stay in the bunkhouse and they provided the gun and few tools needed.

They will be teaching Beretta and HK in the future and I'll be taking those as well.

Quoted:

Handgun .22, .25, .32, .380, 9x18, 9x19mm (9mm Luger), .357 SIG, 10mm, .40, .45ACP, .45GAP, .38 Spec, .357 MAG, .41MAG, .44MAG, .454Casull, .460S&W MAG, .500 S&W , .50AE

Shotgun  12gauge (some shot but mostly buckshot and slugs)

Rifle .17M2, .17HMR, ,.204, 223, 5.7x28mm .308, .30 carbine, .30-06, .50BMG (sometimes 6.8mm Rem)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:56:27 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The kind that you put in a firearm and shoot.......Geez......

Depends on when the slave driver lets me go from work, I am thinking between 1600-1700.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:57:23 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, what time?  I'm "working from home" friday so I can actually crawl out from under my rock for a change.

I heard you need some sun shine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top