Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 7:01:11 PM EDT
Just wanted to say that y'all have a great place down there. A great part of the country and a new favorite of mine I had never been down to WV, so I planned a few days of camping up in the Allegheny mountain area of Monongahela, about 15 miles from Seneca Rocks. Had a great time...everyone I talked to while I was down there couldnt be nicer. Had dinner the last night in the town of Petersburg, then breakfast in a small place up in Moorefield. Went to the Seneca Caverns that last day on the way home as well.

Was damn cold up in the hills...but we managed to stay up there a few days and freeze a little.
Had a great time - looking forward to getting back down that way again some time.

If you are from the area and saw a black pickup with PA tags earlier in the week, the smart money says that was me
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#1]
My long time stomping grounds, couple of us are talking about a May or so camping trip and if we do it come on down and join us then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top