Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 8:52:57 AM EDT
How easy/hard is it to replacea buffer in my RRA? Do I need special tools?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#1]
It is very easy. That type of stock? IM me if you need or want help. I am local.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How easy/hard is it to replacea buffer in my RRA? Do I need special tools?

No special tools needed.  However, a good spelling and/or grammar lesson would certainly benefit you.  I'm just messing with you.    I can show you how to do it when we go to IWLA or sooner if you want.  By the way, h8mtv is good people, deal with him in confidence.  He's one of the best graduates WECSOG has ever seen.  He pretty much built my first "custom" upper, which by the way is still shooting sub MOA with good ammo.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I am planning on shooting this Saturday if you want to meet up. I dont know if Grant form G&R tac will have any of the Enidine buffers in by then or not. Let me know if you want to meet up this saturday. Did you go to the meeting Saturday? I was there Sunday helping a friend get a membership.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll see if I can make it this Saturday.  Regrettably, I was unable to attend the meeting last weekend.  The appointment I had Saturday morning took much longer than I expected.  I didn't get back until almost 11:00 and I didn't want to intrude on a meeting already in progress, that's just rude.  I'll let you know by the end of the week.  Hopefully I'm picking up a SS10x42 tomorrow night and I'll be able to zero my Remington 700P DM this weekend.  If you don't have a buffer it's no big deal, I'll show you how to do it and then you can do it yourself when you have time.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top