Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 9:07:28 PM EDT
Fellas,

I'm headed to Fairfax for the next two weeks for a class. Anybody know any good restaurants or ranges in the area? I'm not staying in Fairfax but wouldn't mind sticking around one evening if there's some good fun to be had.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
NRA Range
Shooters Paradise is a couple minutes away in woodbridge
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
the NRA range, go through the museum too.

as for eats. If you've never tried it go into one of the Vietnamese places and get Pho, ooooh so good. Viet House is my favorite that I've found.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:42:27 AM EDT
[#3]
there are more places to eat in fairfax than i could even dream of mentioning.  if you give us an idea of what you like etc then we could help you out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
If you like Indian, Bombay Garden on University and Main street is amazing.

NRA is down the street. Awesome range.

Virginia Arms is about a 30-40 min drive from Fairfax city depending on what time you go. Best gun shop around.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
A big +1 on the NRA, National Firearms Museum. A must see for real Patriots!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 NRA, Five Guys Hamburger (BEST AROUND ZAGATs last 5yrs runing)in Chantilly. 10mins from NRA
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Go to Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly if you need to rent firearms. Good staff and a decent selection of guns.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I was at Blue Ridge tihs past weekend. The guy there told me they are closing the range down in March to upgrade there back stop. After the upgrade, i will be able to shoot my AR and my 12 gauge without using frangable ammo. I will also be able to break out my sks for once. Life is going to be good!!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#9]
yeah about 6 months ago i was told that they would be making upgrades that would enable people to fire .308 in there.  that is going to be wicked loud.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Y'know I don't know if anyone metiuoned it, but the NRA range is the tops!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top