Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:56:52 PM EDT
It will be held at the Dulles Expo Center, Feb 3-5, so who's going?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Im going friday not sunday.  And if any of the AK's I have can eat it I will be buying it.  all of it.  Last time I passed ont eh russian ammo thinking I could save a buck or two online.  This shortage, however temporary was unknown to me then.  I'm not kidding - if they have one case of 762 I'm buying one, if they have 30, I'm buying thirty.  Better beat me there!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there for the lunch on either day. My daughter will be over at her mother's for the weekend!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there at least one day, possibly two, I want  mags, maybe ammo, new handgun, don't know what, don't know what size, but I'm sure I can find something to spend money on
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there Friday.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:10:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll be there at least one day, possibly two, I want  mags, maybe ammo, new handgun, don't know what, don't know what size, but I'm sure I can find something to spend money on

and if you can't find anything, just give that money to me and i will spend it on something nice.  i will be there one of the days depending on what night i get off work.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there probably sat. or sun.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I would like to get a type II russian AK mag or two.  Perhaps a case of ammo or two.  My new Polytech has got to eat!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there on Saturday.   Looking for a new handgun, maybe a Sigpro or new 1911, plus possible a 24" upper with a bull barrel.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone going to the one in Fredericksburg, VA next weekend? hopefully it will be good.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll probably be there on friday or saturday.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:03:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I might go, depending on how the Fredericksburg show is next weekend.  I'm definitely going to that one.  I want to support it so they keep it going.  Even if the F'burg one is good, I may still go up to Chantilly.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#13]
We should get a VA ARFCOM meeting together at the Fredericksburg show.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:38:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Is that at Hugos?
Had a couple of guys from clark brothers (customers, employess didn't know) say they weren't having shows anymore.

It'd be great if they did. LMK please
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that at Hugos?
Had a couple of guys from clark brothers (customers, employess didn't know) say they weren't having shows anymore.

Nope, not Hugo's. Hugo's was sold and no longer hosts shows.
It will be at the New Fredericksburg Expo Center.
I am told it's in the Central Park/Bragg Rd area.

DaddyDett
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#16]
I will be going Saturday.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:54:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that at Hugos?

DaddyDett

Damn.

Thanks for the info DaddyDett.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#18]
I cant wait for EXPO. I'll be there Friday & Sat for sure. Might need to pick up a new toy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Is the Nations Gun Show worth a 2 1/2 hr drive each way from below Richmond?

--OJM/FF-Medic
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

--OJM/FF-Medic

I'd say it is = to the Richmond shows.  Maybe a few more NFA dealers coming from PA and Ohio.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that at Hugos?

DaddyDett

www.fredericksburgexpocenter.com/

Directions to the Fredericksburg Expo Center

From north of Fredericksburg, via I-95 South:
When traveling Southbound on I- 95, you can see the Expo Center just south of the Rest Area at mile marker 132.

* Take I-95 S to exit 130B (Rt 3 West) – stay in the right lane.
   * Turn right at the light onto Carl D. Silver Parkway.
   * Follow the Parkway through Central Park (shopping complex).
   * Go through the Fall Hill Road Intersection (Sheetz gas station on NE corner).
   * The Fredericksburg Expo Center will be on you right side in less than a 1/2 mile.

From south of Fredericksburg, via I-95 North:

* Take I-95 N to exit 130B (Rt 3 West)
   * Follow Rt. 3 under I-95 and stay in the right lane. When the lane form the north side exit is visible get over to the right one more lane.
   * Make a right at the first light onto Carl D. Silver Parkway.
   * Follow the Parkway through Central Park (shopping complex).
   * Go through the Fall Hill Road Intersection (Sheetz gas station on NE corner).
   * The Fredericksburg Expo Center will be on you right side in less than a 1/2 mile.

Show info, including a coupon for $1 off admission.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm thinking of going Sunday...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Will be going one of those days to Chantilly.  Will be going to Frednecksburg also.
Finally a major (?) show close to home.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll be going on Friday or Saturday, fully intending to use my CHP to avoid the OGAM restriction and bring home a pair of new pistols!  Can't wait!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:14:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'll be going on Friday or Saturday, fully intending to use my CHP to avoid the OGAM restriction and bring home a pair of new pistols!  Can't wait!

does virginia still only allow a person to buy 1 handgun per month?  because that would make it very hard for me to buy a pair of .22lr pistols for me and my dad.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:40:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

does virginia still only allow a person to buy 1 handgun per month?  because that would make it very hard for me to buy a pair of .22lr pistols for me and my dad.  

Yes, it's one gun a month, unless you have a Concealed Handgun Permit.
Permit holders are exempt.

DaddyDett
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im going friday not sunday.  And if any of the AK's I have can eat it I will be buying it.  all of it.  Last time I passed ont eh russian ammo thinking I could save a buck or two online.  This shortage, however temporary was unknown to me then.  I'm not kidding - if they have one case of 762 I'm buying one, if they have 30, I'm buying thirty.  Better beat me there!

I always buy out the 7.62commie and 5.45 at ammunitionstore.  Id say you better get there before me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always buy out the 7.62commie and 5.45 at ammunitionstore.  Id say you better get there before me.

Gee thanks y'all.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:07:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Hmmmm....
I'm still debating if Nations is worth the drive from Charlottesville to Chantilly.

Anyone know if Chantilly has good reloading vendors?

Rmpl
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:16:50 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

--OJM/FF-Medic

it's about twice as big as the showplace. i'd say it's worth it to go at least once just to be able to say "yeah, i seen that!". plus, it's kind of a stick in the eye to fairfax county, dc and all them other libtard pissant cities, towns, whatever you wanna call 'em, up there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#31]
You can always come to the one this weekend in Fredericksburg. Need to support that one so we can have more of them here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:15:16 PM EDT
[#32]
I made a separate thread for this, but.....

Do you guys who frequently go to these think I'll be able to find a pair of SA GI 1911's (one Champion 4" BBL and one full size 5") for in the $800-$850 range at this show?  I see these guns going for low $400's on the internet and wondering if I can get them around that price at the show (if they'll be there at  all.)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn it, I guess I'll have to get there awful early on Friday if I want a case of 7.62.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:45:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn it, I guess I'll have to get there awful early on Friday if I want a case of 7.62.

The conversation always goes the same, its sooo funny.

Me: How much 9mm do you have?
AS: I have more than you need. How much do you want?
Me: 20,000 rounds?
AS: Uuuuhh.....Ok I've got 8,000 total but I can get more....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me: 20,000 rounds?My long lost brother!! Need to share with family!!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me: 20,000 rounds?My long lost brother!! Need to share with family!!

Yeah I already share with the family.  We're the NFA family.  We're a bunch of hungry bastards too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone know if any of the vendors will have/usually have 5.56 for reasonable prices?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Anyone know if any of the vendors will have/usually have 5.56 for reasonable prices?

Georgia Arms usually has 5.56.  Though I believe they just raised prices 10 per case.  IIRC at the last show I got 1000 rnds for 160 + tax.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Georgia Arms usually has 5.56.  Though I believe they just raised prices 10 per case.  IIRC at the last show I got 1000 rnds for 160 + tax.

Is that their canned heat ammo?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:45:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Yes, their canned heat.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#42]
What are the hours on the show? Anyone know?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

defginitely hitting them up.  IT was my first time buying their ammo this january and it hasn't let me down.  Do they make a M193 equivalent, 75gr TAP equivalent?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#44]
can't believe I wasted post 10000 on that.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

defginitely hitting them up.  IT was my first time buying their ammo this january and it hasn't let me down.  Do they make a M193 equivalent, 75gr TAP equivalent?

The canned heat is pretty damn close to M193
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The canned heat is pretty damn close to M193

at 150/1000 I will be buying alot of it then!  along with 9fmj and 185 and 230 gold dots in 45.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#47]
The price at the last Chantilly show was 160 per k and now I believe it is 170 per k.  And don't forget the tax...

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#48]
still a steal.  plus its cool to have the guy who makes it tell you if there are any problems, just call.  Not like I can call federal about that bad primer they gave me!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:40:27 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Friday - 3pm to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday - 9am to 5pm

See you guys there - let me know who ya are so I can cut you some really good deals ;)

- dan @ area 51 products (blackrifles.com)

(oh and if anyone's looking for anything particular get ahold of me so i can make sure we bring it!)
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Friday - 3pm to 8pm
Saturday & Sunday - 9am to 5pm

See you guys there - let me know who ya are so I can cut you some really good deals ;)

- dan @ area 51 products (blackrifles.com)

(oh and if anyone's looking for anything particular get ahold of me so i can make sure we bring it!)

What cha got?  Ammo, guns, ?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top