Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 1:10:23 PM EDT
Buddy and I just moved to Hampton roads he's got an 84 K5 and I'm in the process of purchasing an 88 K5 were looking for some trails we could hit with the wifes and his son that would have places to camp also.  Any info or links to clubs would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
man people on this side of the state are so tight you couldnt get a pixi stick in there ass. my advice is to find some friends that have land or your shit out of luck. that goes for hunting to unless you shell the 350 hunt club fee. find some friends with like interests or be ready to pay to shoot camp and drive west to 4 wheel. been here 12 years and still am a loner. maybe by choice  now. but i did get sick of the oh your not from around here? kind of turns you sour. there has to be come 4x4 clubs up that way  and shit if you 4 wheel  you camp right  and if you camp  you probably have guns. much luck brother
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Do a google search. I did a quick one for "Virginia 4wd clubs" and came up with 2 clubs in Virginia Beach.

Dixie Mudd Runners

Outlaw Off Road

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:14:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Is a K5 a type of Jeep?  If so contact these guys: jeep.meetup.com/34/ or try calling Pungo Off Road and they should get you pointed in the right direction. However I think you're going to have to head west to the GW.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:56:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is a K5 a type of Jeep?  If so contact these guys: jeep.meetup.com/34/ or try calling Pungo Off Road and they should get you pointed in the right direction. However I think you're going to have to head west to the GW.

Just FYI K5's are Full size Blazer's
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:59:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

the K5 is a chevy blazer
chevy's rock

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top