Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2005 7:31:21 AM EDT
Okay.  So I was stupid last year and did not jump on the silencer group buy.  Now I want one.
Is thre a dealer near centreville/fairfax?  I'm looking spacificly somthing for my P22 pistol.

Thanks

UPDATE**  I am now in the process of buying a silencer from ARFCOM member Oliver.  I am sending him a check tomorrow.

I am in Fairfax county.

A question for those in Fairfax Co. that have been through the process before.
Do you have the contact information handy for the LEO that I need to see/get to sign, ect. ect?

Suggestions/advise?

Thanks from an NFA newbie.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#1]
yeppers...farrokh out of falls church has the best prices i've been able to find. i'm waiting on the paperwork for mine now. he's also really friendly!
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Check with john brown at Battlefield Sports in Chantilly.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
why not contact the member of AR15.com that put the G buy together, ie me.

John Oliver
434-391-1089
[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

John Oliver
434-391-1089
[email protected]

+1 for John, even though he wants the iwfe to kill me.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

John Oliver
434-391-1089
[email protected]

Email sent
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump with new question in first post.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:25:44 AM EDT
[#7]
You need to drop your completed form 4s off to LT Tracey who signs for Stan Barry.  You can drop it off at the FFX CO courthouse.  When you come in the front doors the sherrifs office is behind the escalator.  If you have to come in through the basment due to the construction hang a right when you come up the escalators.  I have had much better luck dropping my paperwork off than I have mailing it.  He seems to sit on everything for at least a week.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:46:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You need to drop your completed form 4s off to LT Tracey who signs for Stan Barry.  You can drop it off at the FFX CO courthouse.  When you come in the front doors the sherrifs office is behind the escalator.  If you have to come in through the basment due to the construction hang a right when you come up the escalators.  I have had much better luck dropping my paperwork off than I have mailing it.  He seems to sit on everything for at least a week.

Oh okay.  cool.  I know where that is I think.  Same building(or next to) where I dropped off my CCW paperwork?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh okay.  cool.  I know where that is I think.  Same building(or next to) where I dropped off my CCW paperwork?

You probably droped your CCW paperwork off at the civil intake desk which is one floor up.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:05:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You probably droped your CCW paperwork off at the civil intake desk which is one floor up.  

Oh Okay.

John said somthing about him liking to recieve a short Bio about myself along with my paperwork.  Suggestions/comments anyone?

I have aranged to "work from home" next Wednesday so I can go and get all this done, paperowork turned in, fingerprinted ect ect ect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top