Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2003 4:02:19 PM EDT
I will be working a firearms training contract at Quantico for a few weeks. Any get together's in the triangle area? I will be staying out there with my partner. Dinner, bars, hangin out? Any of the above? Let me know,

chris
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:21:18 PM EDT
Make sure to make the trip to the NRA headquaters in Fairfax if you have the opportunity. The National Firearms Museum is quite a display. Also, from reading this board, it seems a few of the board members shoot at the NRA range on Wednesday evenings.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:37:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By metalrocks:
Make sure to make the trip to the NRA headquaters in Fairfax if you have the opportunity. The National Firearms Museum is quite a display. Also, from reading this board, it seems a few of the board members shoot at the NRA range on Wednesday evenings.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been to the museum many times as I was stationed up there for years and the wife comes from Falls Church area. I was also stationed up in the Aberdeen area for a few years. So with that said, I know the area, but I am sure most of the faces have changed. I want to broaden my ARFCOM relations...

c sends
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:44:59 PM EDT
Here now or coming in later?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:54:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 101_proof:
Here now or coming in later?

OOOpppsss,

I will be there this week Sunday at 1230 p.m. I will find my hotel over the next few days and repost for anyone to find me!

c
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 5:00:19 PM EDT
Wed night at the NRA range, usually around 6. You're invited.
Top Top