Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2003 3:39:19 PM EDT
Hello,

********SOLD  FUNDS PENDING*****

I also posted this in the ammo section.  I have a couple sealed SA Battle Packs in .223 that I am thinking of selling.  I wanted to know the best way to ship them and if there are any requirements I need to do to ship them.

Thanks for any help...

_Lloyd
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you need to check with UPS to see if they have any requirements about an individual shipping ammo. You may have to pay a Hazardous Shipping charge.

If you can wait to get rid of them, you could always bring to the "Black Rifle Day" and swap them for something you may like better.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
If your price is good I'm sure there is someone here in VA that will gladly meet up with you and take them off your hands.

Let us know...

edit: otherwise, take them to UPS and tell them to mark them ORM-D and maybe require a signature depending on how paranoid you are about covering your ass.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#3]
You better off selling here in VA--trust me--it is a real hassle to ship the stuff.  

There are more than enough buyers in the VA area if the price is right. Try posting here first
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:57:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Anywhere in HR, or along 95N the day after tomorrow I might be interested...
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Hello,

Thanks for all the info.  I spoke with UPS and it all seems pretty simple to do.  I am gonna let 2 sealed battle packs go at $40 a pack.  If anyone in VA wants them I would rather do that than fool with the shipping.  But, I live in southern VA in Danville.  Anyone close enough to that for a meet would be great.  Otherwise I will sell them @ $40 a pack plus shipping and if by paypal plus 3%.

These packs are sealed and labeled:

300 RD
5.56 X 45mm
BALL  M1A3
CTN

345 A 86

Thanks....

_Lloyd

P.S.  All emails I received got dumped by my son.  So, if by chance anyone emailed me, please resend...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top