Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 2:41:36 PM EDT
I am just getting back from my AT. This year I was blessed with the SAW (m249) for my two week trip. Lets just say that my M4 AR felt feather light in my arms tonight after toating that thing around. I am going to bring my AR, AK, and G36 tomarrow for the shoot. Is the stage going to be pretty close quaters like last time?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, pretty close quarters, 16 shots minimum, with 2 head shots minimum on each target.

You'll also start out with a handgun at almost contact distance.

See you there tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Everything is still a go for me, so I will see you guys tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you guys ever record this action? Id love to see some mpegs or something..........Udog
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Had a great time, and I'll post scores in the pinned IDPA post up top as soon as I get them.

Damn it was hot.

Koga shot some video of himself, I don't know if he'll get it on a mpeg or not, but it should be pretty interesting.

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I got some Video crudly edited and in the PC. If I had 41 mb of web space it would go up now but until then I need to do something or make it smaller.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Compress and email..................Udog
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool, can't wait to see the mpegs.

Scores are posted in the tacked IDPA thread at the top.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I have it compressed to 6mb but it seems that comcast is not letting me upload to my webspace tonight or access anything that might tell me why on their sight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top