Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/28/2003 5:37:26 PM EDT
I posted this a few weeks ago, but never got an answer...maybe it's not available.

Does anyone know a retailer that sells Wolf in NoVa?

Alternatively, if someone has a case sitting around, I'll buy it for cold hard cash. I need it by this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

(it doesn't need to be wolf...just cheap blasting ammo. I can stand going through a case of xm193 shooting at cans, and I'll be doing a bunch of that this weekend.)
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:31:08 PM EDT
I think this is what you call waiting until the last minute.

There was a gun show in Richmond a couple of weeks ago that you could of found plenty of ammo. Since I don't live in NOVA I can't tell you any shops that might have it at a good price. You could of ordered it online but I doubt you could get it by this weekend now. You may just have to break down and pay a higher price for it from a gunshop.

I just shot the last of mine up, so I will need to buy some more.

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:32:08 PM EDT
Try VA Arms in Manassas...he usually has some Wolf...not sure about .223 though

Good luck
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:24:19 PM EDT
There was half a case at the Hunter and Fishermen's Den in Front Royal. I got the other half. Don't know if it's still there or not.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:58:10 AM EDT
Check your E-mail.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:18:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:03:08 PM EDT
I have a whole bunch of it I'll sell you.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:07:31 PM EDT
Thanks for the offers, guys.

I shot the good stuff this weekend - 1/2 a case of XM193

In my travels, I may have found the last 6 SA battlepacks in VA. They're at the little gunshop in Purceville, and will be for awhile because they want $50 each. They do have some nice weapons there, though.
Top Top