Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 12:30:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/16/2003 2:02:42 PM EDT by Slickpilot]
Does anyone know for sure if ODGS has a gunshow May 17& 18 at Hugo's in Bealton? I tried calling and did not get an answer. They had a show at Leesburg listed on their webpage a couple weeks ago, I went down there and there was a sign on the door "No Gun Show". If anybody knows for sure about the Bealton show please confirm.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 3:04:52 PM EDT
I can say 'almost positively' because my friend is supposed to pick up his AR this weekend from a vendor at the show. He just received confirmation of that today.

I say 'almost positively' because I don't run the show and just covering my butt so you're not mad at me if something happens to cancel it. And no, I'm not a lawyer. Why do people ask me that all the time?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:50:40 PM EDT
Ok thanks I guess they should be there then. I was a little skeptical because there is a show in Richmond this weekend also.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:00:06 PM EDT
Yep, its on...

www.vcdl.org/odgs.htm#Bealeton

--LS
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:07:20 PM EDT
Leesburg tends to be a little iffy at times since it’s at a National Guard Armory.

I don’t think I ever seen a Bealton show cancelled. However, having a Richmond show the same weekend can certainly pull it down!!
Top Top