Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2017 6:53:52 PM EDT
I just got a email that the new Shoot Point Blank gun shop in Naperville is now open.  Has anybody been in there yet?
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Have not been there.   I read it opened for business on October 16, 2017, but the grand opening is October 26th 2017.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I`m on their email list and I just got their email, I stopped in today it is a nice place.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I just started working up in Naperville, I'll definitely check this place out.

Any reviews on Law Weapons & Supply in Naperville?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 1:28:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just started working up in Naperville, I'll definitely check this place out.

Any reviews on Law Weapons & Supply in Naperville?
View Quote
Great place.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Point Blank gets some good reviews on IL Carry. I have a couple of friends who've gone there and really like it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I will be up in Naperville for training for work at the end of the week. I might have to swing by and check it out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Great place.
View Quote
Judging from the smiley, sounds like if I stopped by you might be there?
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#8]
If it's anything like their Mokena location that's been open for about a year, it's a pretty nice place. Gun prices are reasonable (from what I've seen), range is nice (but a little pricey), and everyone I've come in contact with has been pleasant.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Judging from the smiley, sounds like if I stopped by you might be there?
View Quote
I’ve been known to drop in on occasion. I don’t work there if that’s what you mean.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top