Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 3:57:45 AM EDT
peoria,pekin area? I have the weekend off but nowhere to shoot.Anyone heading out anywhere?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:39:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Apple seed @ Chilli Sprotsmens Club!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:03:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Apple seed @ Chilli Sprotsmens Club!

Noob question here but what's an Appleseed shoot?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Planning on hitting up buffalo rock tomorrow morning to sight in sone rifles and plink a bit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I was at Mcmiller yesterday.  They were pretty busy, I haven't seen people having to wait for an open bench in awhile
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:51:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Plan on going today (Monday) and doing a little shotgun and AR practice.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:02:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

where at???
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I just went and bought 200 rds of ammo on sunday and im just trying to find somewhere to shoot today. Will midwest or chili let you try out the range for a few before joining?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:01:37 AM EDT
[#9]
http://www.chillisportsmen.org/

Try calling Chilli.

For Midwest you need to go with a member if you want to look at it before joining. Or go to one of the gun shows they have twice a year. Correction it is Range Day in June, only once a year. Have you tried looking at their website or just driving past to see if the drive is acceptable to you? I love Midwest. Only been to Chilli for a Bullseye class but the guys there were great. Peoria Skeet and Trap is nice, the guys running it are great.
I haven't had a bad experience yet but I am pretty humble and listen even when I think someone is off base (to be polite, this is a small community.... everyone knows someone in one way or another)
I will probably be going out today but no commitment has been made on my part thus far. Allergies are acting up so I am waiting to see if the meds work.

Anyone you work with a shooter?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

where at???

My private range......located in the far west central part of the state.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:51:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
http://www.chillisportsmen.org/

Try calling Chilli.

For Midwest you need to go with a member if you want to look at it before joining. Or go to one of the gun shows they have twice a year. Correction it is Range Day in June, only once a year. Have you tried looking at their website or just driving past to see if the drive is acceptable to you? I love Midwest. Only been to Chilli for a Bullseye class but the guys there were great. Peoria Skeet and Trap is nice, the guys running it are great.
I haven't had a bad experience yet but I am pretty humble and listen even when I think someone is off base (to be polite, this is a small community.... everyone knows someone in one way or another)
I will probably be going out today but no commitment has been made on my part thus far. Allergies are acting up so I am waiting to see if the meds work.

Anyone you work with a shooter?

Nope no one I work with shoots much,a few hunters but no one I really want to hang out with outside of work lol

Im heading to check out chili and midwest this coming saturday,but the one thing about chili is it looks like il have to pay full price for a membership,then do it again in january
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top