Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 11:08:19 AM EDT
I was just looking through the Illinois Hometown Forum member check-in thread and saw there were more than just a few brand new members here - Lots of first posts showing up there and it's GOOD TO SEE!

Hope to see you all at Buffalo Range. That is all!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard!  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
already been there ........what now
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

you have to send your guns to me.  i'll look them over and inspect them (maybe keep them) did i say that out loud?  anyway-uh, er, i mean-just send them to me-it's an initiation thing we have here on the boards-yeah that's it-initiation.........

jake
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Get out this summer and do some competitive shooting. There's no better way to improve your gun handling skills than under a little pressure. Check out some of the links above.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you have to send your guns to me.  i'll look them over and inspect them (maybe keep them) did i say that out loud?  anyway-uh, er, i mean-just send them to me-it's an initiation thing we have here on the boards-yeah that's it-initiation.........

jake

I think npd was talking to you, . Get a membership  , or send firearms our way.   I'm sure we can split them up,  . Right ????     I just made my check out to re up,  Hopefully not too late.

We can split  them right  npd?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, welcome new folks , that was a joke.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jake

I think npd was talking to you, . Get a membership  , or send firearms our way.   I'm sure we can split them up,  . Right ????     I just made my check out to re up,  Hopefully not too late.

you can come and try to take them........I already have my sandbag bunker set up in my drive way for supressing fire
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Francis ? is that you ?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

you can come and try to take them........I already have my sandbag bunker set up in my drive way for supressing fire

We do?

I must have swerved around that when I pulled in today

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:19:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jake

I heard those sandbags were primarily intended to keep you from driving off the driveway and putting ruts in the grass.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#13]
ok your right on that.....but I can stack them together and make my bunker.......just tell me when your comming so I can get ready.......I can smell bacon from a mile away......I'm sorry I had to make a cop joke, dont arrest me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top