Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2006 3:55:04 PM EDT
Anybody go to the gunshow at the Dupage Co. Fairgrounds today? I was going hoping to get some ammo but the place was dry as far as 5.56 or .233 goes. Unless, you would like some IMI m855 for $12 for 20 rounds.

I did find a USGI mag for 6 bucks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:10:55 PM EDT
+1

Overpriced .223 (on stripper clips), no 223 brass and overpriced ARs. Couldn't even find any CCI small rifle primers. What a dissapointment.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:31:52 PM EDT
Sorry you guys didn't find what you were looking for

I went and found exactly what I was looking for. Another 27-2 3.5" to go with the one I got at the last Kane show. It has a worn finish but is mechanically sound. It will be my shooter while the nicer one will be my safe queen/collection piece/investment.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:39:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LoadedDrum:

I went and found exactly what I was looking for. Another 27-2 3.5" to go with the one I got at the last Kane show. It has a worn finish but is mechanically sound. It will be my shooter while the nicer one will be my safe queen/collection piece/investment.

It wasn't that bad. I did get some little stuff like ammo cans, and stripper clips etc. I really needed the ammo though. Did you guys see the half price magazine table? That's where I got the six dollar USGI mag and a NIW preban 30 dollar USP .40 mag. That table had some great deals.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:43:25 PM EDT
I went bought some teflon coated AR mags and a stock extender for my Bushy carbine. Yeah it was shy on ammo. When is the next Kane show?

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:38:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AlvinYorkII:
I went bought some teflon coated AR mags and a stock extender for my Bushy carbine. Yeah it was shy on ammo. When is the next Kane show?

Alvin

April 9th
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:38:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NightWatchman:

Originally Posted By LoadedDrum:

It wasn't that bad. I did get some little stuff like ammo cans, and stripper clips etc. I really needed the ammo though. Did you guys see the half price magazine table? That's where I got the six dollar USGI mag and a NIW preban 30 dollar USP .40 mag. That table had some great deals.

Magman's table. I bought a factory full cap P14 mag there.
Top Top