Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 3:55:04 PM EDT
Anybody go to the gunshow at the Dupage Co. Fairgrounds today? I was going hoping to get some ammo but the place was dry as far as 5.56 or .233 goes. Unless, you would like some IMI m855 for $12 for 20 rounds.

I did find a USGI mag for 6 bucks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
+1

Overpriced .223 (on stripper clips), no 223 brass and overpriced ARs. Couldn't even find any CCI small rifle primers. What a dissapointment.

Dave W.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry you guys didn't find what you were looking for

I went and found exactly what I was looking for. Another 27-2 3.5" to go with the one I got at the last Kane show. It has a worn finish but is mechanically sound. It will be my shooter while the nicer one will be my safe queen/collection piece/investment.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I went and found exactly what I was looking for. Another 27-2 3.5" to go with the one I got at the last Kane show. It has a worn finish but is mechanically sound. It will be my shooter while the nicer one will be my safe queen/collection piece/investment.

It wasn't that bad. I did get some little stuff like ammo cans, and stripper clips etc. I really needed the ammo though. Did you guys see the half price magazine table? That's where I got the six dollar USGI mag and a NIW preban 30 dollar USP .40 mag. That table had some great deals.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I went bought some teflon coated AR mags and a stock extender for my Bushy carbine. Yeah it was shy on ammo. When is the next Kane show?

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I went bought some teflon coated AR mags and a stock extender for my Bushy carbine. Yeah it was shy on ammo. When is the next Kane show?

Alvin

April 9th
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It wasn't that bad. I did get some little stuff like ammo cans, and stripper clips etc. I really needed the ammo though. Did you guys see the half price magazine table? That's where I got the six dollar USGI mag and a NIW preban 30 dollar USP .40 mag. That table had some great deals.

Magman's table. I bought a factory full cap P14 mag there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top