Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 3:52:35 PM EDT
WOOT!!

25th & 26th

MGCA at The Oaks in East Peoria & EGA at the Sale Barn in Bloomington.

My wallet is already crying. Anyone know if RB is going to be at one of the shows?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
oh oh oh...i wanna go so bad.....hmm ne idea what booths are gonna be there as in is it gonna be more show or more selling??? lookin to buy one of the SPOT optics and a used rear buis...wondering if they would have these there....can't go on saturday b/c of a concert in chambana (champaign urbana) but maybe sunday
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:44:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Any early reports back from the show? I'm him-hawing about going over to Blm after I get off work today. Still looking for a stripped lower. I'm well stocked on jerkey
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Is the show at peoria the same one that used to be at the fairgrounds?
If anyone goes please post a review.
The last show I went to at the fairgrounds sucked a root.
The Bloomington show is an ECA show and their shows all suck. Nothing but jerky and flea market crap.
ECA show will be at Collinsville next weekend and at Belleville the weekend after that.
They have almost ruined the Belleville show and it used to be the best in this area.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
The Peoria show sucked.

I was in and out in about an hour.

It was 3.00 to get in, and I felt ripped off.

Lots of junk stuff, and some Nazi stuff thrown in for good measure.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The Peoria show sucked.

I was in and out in about an hour.

It was 3.00 to get in, and I felt ripped off.

Lots of junk stuff, and some Nazi stuff thrown in for good measure.

+1

Wasn't worth the 80 mile drive.

I bought 2 new mags for $25 and that was all I could stomach. My brother happened upon a MAK-90 that can be easily set up for an underfolder for $380.

If they're all gonna be like this from here on out, I'm going to be saving myself gas by not driving down there.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:30:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a friend go to the new peoria show and he told me he was pretty dissapointed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top