Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 5:41:27 AM EDT
He was nice to the inmates.  Can you say Screw Me?   Might as well find away to off himself.

Nothing says Fucked like ,     " Caught In The  Middle With You "  , What ever the title of that song was, you get my drift.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:44:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
He was nice to the inmates.  Can you say Screw Me?   Might as well find away to off himself.

Nothing says Fucked like ,     " Caught In The  Middle With You "  , What ever the title of that song was, you get my drift.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Woodbutcher is referring to the guard that helped the inmates from the Cook County jail escape.

Hopefully he was nice, because he could be joining them soon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Woodbutcher is referring to the guard that helped the inmates from the Cook County jail escape.

Hopefully he was nice, because he could be joining them soon.

Finally! Some one that can tell me what the h-e-double hockey sticks we're talking about.  Thank you HRoark for the explanation!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a hike DeeJ.   No offense, but do you read the news?   What is is current events like in that pathetic life you lead?   For someone that has  been around here for sometime,  and a amazing post count,  no firearms .  

WTF , .   See ya on Saturday?

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Take a hike DeeJ.   No offense, but do you read the news?   What is is current events like in that pathetic life you lead?   For someone that has  been around here for sometime,  and a amazing post count,  no firearms .  

WTF , .   See ya on Saturday?

I do get a good grasp of the news, but I missed this story.  Sheesh, take a chill pill or something.  My lack of firearms has nothing to do with this thread.  I asked for a clarification about this story.  HRoark told me. Now you find the need to get on my case about something unrelated.  That's not necessary.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#6]
In MHO , Your being here is not necessary,   ..

Go to School ,Study,  do good in your life. Take a vacation.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
In MHO , Your being here is not necessary,   ..

Go to School ,Study,  do good in your life. Take a vacation.

He took a "hiatus" once already, I don't think he could handle another one.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Okay.  Well I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time in this thread.  I'll be moving along now...

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Cya, I have to try to track down some ammo.   Please don't IM  me again like ya did , before your vacation, Or hiatus....No Offense.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#10]
WoodButcher: In his defense, I watch/read the news too but 90% of the time I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about either.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Just call me Boomhauer then.   I am not sure what to call you.

Edit ... The Haliburton shotgun machine is running rampant, ...   according to the MainStreamMedia too.    

I need some of the toys that are under wraps.... Still.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#12]
WOW, did it work?    Hell , I have been called Wordbutcher before. This might be more APT.

The god damn Apartments have notthing to do with it.  

I love Smokey And The Bandit.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Woodbitcher....rough day? Too much coffee?  Chill out.     I had no clue what you were talking about either and I do follow the news.    Your response to DeeJ was unwarranted and uncalled for.   Yes he can be a pain sometimes, but  you didn't resolve anything with your tantrum either.    Perhaps if you included a link to the story...  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:57:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

home.comcast.net/~mr.write/pancake_bunny.jpg

edit... everyone else covered it already.

I'll just say, "Ditto"
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:54:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Woodbutcher, I think you are one toke over the line sweet Jesus.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:10:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah, I guess a link would have helped.   Sorry , that I was over the line too.

Just had one of those days.  I' back off the coffee for a bit.

patriot73, Thanks, that made me laugh, but the only bud I do come in 12OZ cans.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:56:26 AM EDT
[#17]

While he could have included a link this has been all over the news the past 24 hours.  Almost every radio station mentiod it yesterday, the papers, news.

I did not read yesterdays paper of  watch the evening news and heard about it all day long.  I would have assumed everyone new what he was talking about,
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:05:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Craddock , thats what I thought too.    Well It looks like I used the cleats on my self,,,, Stepping on my own dick this time...    ..
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Craddock , thats what I thought too.    Well It looks like I used the cleats on my self,,,, Stepping on my own dick this time...    ..

Dang ol'  dang'ol woodbutcher jus' hard t'unerstan sometimes, know what I mean Hank?

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#20]
YUP .
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#21]
.detcilfnoc tnsaw  I  tsael tA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top