Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 2:59:28 PM EDT
Fellow Gun Lovers

Please take a few minutes to read my post on Ted Nugents Forum.

If you agree with me please email the NRA and tell them to get there act together

Please Read all post and if you want let me know how you fell about it.

nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/244747.html

Thanks
Mark

Email the NRA Tell them they are wrong It aint about DuckHunting!

www.nrahq.org/contact.asp
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
God, I hate the NRA.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I support the NRA and I like the Nuge.

I don't see what there is to get exercised over.

If Ted thinks there is a problem then maybe there is a problem.

Ted is kind of a loose cannon.

Links for those who wonder if the NRA is worth belonging to.
The NRA is involved in lawsuites in every state.
www.nradefensefund.org/docs/litigation.html
They are also involved in keeping global pressure off the US to disarm its populace.
yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=6801

Or you can be like Tim and have a weak ineffectual NRA from underfunding and then to top it all off you can vote third party, split the republican vote and get more gun grabbing democrats in office.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Or you can be like Tim and have a weak inneffectual NRA from underfunding and then to top it all off you can vote third party, split the republican vote and get more gun grabbing democrats in office.

Think whatever you want. I'm not going to vote away my personal freedom.  There are plenty of gun grabbing republicans, too.

Regardless, the dems are on the decline and will likely never be in power again.  It's safe to say with the way they're heading, they're not a threat.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I smell a commie
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]

I smell a commie

No, just a very idealistic libertarian.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Take the test, Political Compass
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Take the test, Political Compass

Love your avatar
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I smell a commie

Your sense of smell doesn't work at all.

I smell a moron.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Uh oh Tim.

Careful you're not wearing cleats when you "step on it" again.

JR
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Enough with the name calling.  It's perfectly possible for people to disagree and converse without resorting to name calling.

If for some reason it can't be, then accounts will be locked to make sure it doesn't happen.

First and Last warning to anyone and everyone.

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:03:04 AM EDT
[#12]
UPDATE

hkmp5
Member   posted 02-18-2006 10:59 AM              
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
I simply wanna help the NRA in this culture war to regain our 2nd Amendment rights. We should hav a minimum of 10 million mbrs by now & a natl CCW permit system. Then ASAP back to real 2nd Amend rights. It appears your communication is gettin thru. They called & are workin on my involvement now even tho my sched has now become loaded with pre Euro tour preparation. We shall see.

YES YES YES
Thanks all BBs For your time and passion maybe we will get to see Ted after all!!!!
Still no answers to my emails!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top