Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:23:55 AM EDT
This show was a huge disappointment in most respects. The guys who had the wolf ammo weren't cheap any more. RB Precision was not there or I did not see them. I did not see Magman either. There were far more people selling knives than guns it seemed. On the other hand, if you were looking for a Chi-com drum for your AK or AR, this was your day. Some decent prices too. I wasn't looking for those, however. The thing that redeemed the show for me was the 3.5" model 27-2 that I bought. It pays to get there early I guess. I saw some decent prices on other Smiths too, but one is enough for today. Anyone else go?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:13:40 AM EDT
It was a real drag that RB wasn' t there. They did not mention that they would be absent when I was emailing them earlier this week.

Otherwise, the show was lame...

efxguy
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:50:52 PM EDT
I was disapionted too. $5.00 for Wolf 762 HP, I wanted to tell him Gander MT has Cases of it for $2.49 a box, but why bother.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:36:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2006 6:16:15 AM EDT by racecar]
Well I had a great time.

I found some great M14 parts for way under market.

There were at least two Valmets there for real world prices. ( I wish I had something to trade for the 5.56mm)

There was certainly no shortage of AR parts.

Sucker prices for ammo but you have to expect that. I usualy lowball them near the end and appeal to their " I dont want to haul all this suff home" feeling.

Any day at the gunshow is better than most other days. ( except shooting)

JR
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:47:50 AM EDT
Did you guys see the old man in the far north east corner, the one with the crazy white hair?
He had a set of 4 AK mags in the pouch for $125 WTF!!!
I did not even ask what he was thinking... even if they were slab sides they were too high by 100%!

I did see Magman; he was selling off all his mags, got 8 Uzi surplus mags at $11 each!
Good looking one also.

I do agree the show was kind of lame... RB is at Las Vegas, Shot Show!
I wish they were at Kane, I needed to buy some stuff form them!

P.S. I did go to Gander after the show, picked up 1K of 9mm for my AR!
Top Top