Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:23:55 AM EDT
This show was a huge disappointment in most respects. The guys who had the wolf ammo weren't cheap any more. RB Precision was not there or I did not see them. I did not see Magman either. There were far more people selling knives than guns it seemed. On the other hand, if you were looking for a Chi-com drum for your AK or AR, this was your day. Some decent prices too. I wasn't looking for those, however. The thing that redeemed the show for me was the 3.5" model 27-2 that I bought. It pays to get there early I guess. I saw some decent prices on other Smiths too, but one is enough for today. Anyone else go?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#1]
It was a real drag that RB wasn' t there. They did not mention that they would be absent when I was emailing them earlier this week.

Otherwise, the show was lame...

efxguy
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I was disapionted too. $5.00 for Wolf 762 HP, I wanted to tell him Gander MT has Cases of it for $2.49 a box, but why bother.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I had a great time.

I found some great M14 parts for way under market.

There were at least two Valmets there for real world prices. ( I wish I had something to trade for the 5.56mm)

There was certainly no shortage of AR parts.

Sucker prices for ammo but you have to expect that. I usualy lowball them near the end and appeal to their " I dont want to haul all this suff home" feeling.

Any day at the gunshow is better than most other days. ( except shooting)

JR
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you guys see the old man in the far north east corner, the one with the crazy white hair?
He had a set of 4 AK mags in the pouch for $125 WTF!!!
I did not even ask what he was thinking... even if they were slab sides they were too high by 100%!

I did see Magman; he was selling off all his mags, got 8 Uzi surplus mags at $11 each!
Good looking one also.

I do agree the show was kind of lame... RB is at Las Vegas, Shot Show!
I wish they were at Kane, I needed to buy some stuff form them!

P.S. I did go to Gander after the show, picked up 1K of 9mm for my AR!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top