Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 2:41:11 PM EDT
is anyone here going? i'm suppossed to get an invoice in the mail sometime here, so i can pay. i was wondering if anyone got a schedule or something. i'm trying to plan something around all of this and i was wondering what time i had to be there etc. it could be a few more days before i get anything from them and time is precious. thanks.

jake
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:50:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:03:44 PM EDT
k thanks......

jake
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:57:40 AM EDT
I'm 99% sure I'll be there too. I have one day off work but I have to trade to get the second one off.

Cody, you need a roomie?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:14:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By npd233:
I'm 99% sure I'll be there too. I have one day off work but I have to trade to get the second one off.

Cody, you need a roomie?

she said that there are a few spots left. i dunno how long it'll take to go through them. just thought i'd warn ya.

jake
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:31:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:39:25 PM EDT
Can't go.

I'm going to Florida over spring break and then I'm gonna have a wedding to go to the day I get back so I'll have no money AND no time.

If you guys do decide to get together for dinner, let me know. If I'm home, I should be able to sneek down to Geneseo for a couple hours.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:13:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By deerkillindad21:

Originally Posted By npd233:

Cody, you need a roomie?

she said that there are a few spots left. i dunno how long it'll take to go through them. just thought i'd warn ya.

jake

I'm already registered. I just have to get someone to work one day for me in trade since I can't get the day off. Should do it by this week.
Top Top