Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 3:47:30 PM EDT
i was thinkin about going. How is this show?? anybody ever been there?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i was thinkin about going. How is this show?? anybody ever been there?

I have read not very good things about the show the last someone asked about it in the IN HTF.  I hear it's a very low-quality show.  That and the Valporaiso show are very low quality so I hear.  You might get better responses in the IN HTF(just a suggestion)
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I've heard that there are actually 2 different Crown Point shows, one being much better than the other. Having said that, I went to one last fall that was shitty. I was told that I should have gone to the other one.
Checking with the Indiana forum is a good bet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the input......i went to a 'bob and rocco show' in waukesha, wisconsin...it was well worth the drive.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
thanks for the input......i went to a 'bob and rocco show' in waukesha, wisconsin...it was well worth the drive.

I don't know the name of the guy that puts on the show in Crown Point but the guy that puts on the terrible(as heard in the IN HTF) Valpo Show is Danny Hedger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top