Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 10:24:05 PM EDT
Ok I have this............friend...........who was coming back from Rips in Ladd sitting in the back seat of his best friend's girlfriend's mom's van (got that) and he got the bright idea to start mooning all the Iwegions he saw heading west.

One thing lead to another and he ended up standing side-by-side with said best friend with the sliding door open at 80mph doing drive-by moonings.

So, to the members of Illinois' fine law enforcement community, how many laws did I he break by hanging his ass in the wind at 15mph over the speed limit?

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Thats all I can muster right now.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
If the cops didn't  see it, it  never happened.

Man, I have not been to Rip's in a few years.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#4]
But they were Iwegions.

They hardly qualify as worthy of an apology

Kalahnikid, I see your and raise you

Note to self: Wind is VERY cold on your bare ass at that speed

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The wind is always cold and blowing out here, you probaly  have the same at your place.

Rip's must be busy tonight , I keep getting a BZBZB bzbBZ Bnn,  , were going to La Grotto's , or The Pizza House,    . Probably the Pizza House.    Their food is better.     Hotter chicks at Grott's though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ok I have this............friend...........who was coming back from Rips in Ladd sitting in the back seat of his best friend's girlfriend's mom's van (got that) and he got the bright idea to start mooning all the Iwegions he saw heading west.

One thing lead to another and he ended up standing side-by-side with said best friend with the sliding door open at 80mph doing drive-by moonings.

So, to the members of Illinois' fine law enforcement community, how many laws did I he break by hanging his ass in the wind at 15mph over the speed limit?

WIZZO

Speed limit, possibly "disorderly conduct" but in order to be charged with that, someone would have to file a complaint as the victim. IIRC a judge recently ruled that "mooning" does not constitute indecent exposure, since genitals are not exposed.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, at least I'm not a felon

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well, at least I'm not a felon

WIZZO

In my heart, you always will be.

Mooning! Jeez, Happy Days much?

efxguy
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
IIRC a judge recently ruled that "mooning" does not constitute indecent exposure, since genitals are not exposed.  

If you ever moon me, I'll see to it that you're charged with indecent exposure.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:34:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Buzzkill.    I bet you would Rat out someone for the sheer enjoyment of it too.

Lighten up there tim.

If I'm pissing in my yard and you drive by and see my dick, your gonna call the S.O.?   They will laugh and tell you to get Fucked.

I guess you were behind someone and the chick smacked your  windshield with a kotex full of ketchup.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:15:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IIRC a judge recently ruled that "mooning" does not constitute indecent exposure, since genitals are not exposed.  

Are you really that dense or is it just an act? Or, are you now a prosecutor who likes getting his dick stepped on by a judge for improperly charging a crime for an act that they just defined as NOT being that crime?

Quick, everyone ask Tim their most important questions right now, while he's young enough to still know everything!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:28:54 AM EDT
[#12]
tim can you provide a rant  Or give a reply like  the calibre of  npd223 's that he had in the pit?

I seriously doubt it, That was a thing of BEAUTY.

Well , I asked a question.

Or if you keep stepping on you dick , will it get bigger?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
tim can you provide a rant  Or give a reply like  the calibre of  npd223 's that he had in the pit?

I seriously doubt it, That was a thing of BEAUTY.

Well , I asked a question.

Or if you keep stepping on you dick , will it get bigger?[B)]

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quick, everyone ask Tim their most important questions right now, while he's young enough to still know everything!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you really that dense or is it just an act? Or, are you now a prosecutor who likes getting his dick stepped on by a judge for improperly charging a crime for an act that they just defined as NOT being that crime?

Dude, I'm just giving you crap.

Should have included a smiley.

Jeeze, someone has a short trigger.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#16]
This animation has never been useful to me..........before now

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:00:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, damn, I'm... impressed. Wow. I don't have a short trigger. It's actually very long. You've just been pulling it for a while.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, damn, I'm... impressed. Wow. I don't have a short trigger. It's actually very long. You've just been pulling it for a while.

It's cool, man.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Only use a smiley if ya really mean it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Only use a smiley if ya really mean it.

Nah, we're cool.  NPD knows I don't hate him.  You guys enjoy the show though.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#22]
That video was sweet
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Wizzo--is this you?

Could it be Wizzo? Only emotionally disturbed motorists will ever know!

That kid needs a haircut. I wouldn't be seen in public with hair that long.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wizzo--is this you?

Could it be Wizzo? Only emotionally disturbed motorists will ever know!

That kid needs a haircut. I wouldn't be seen in public with hair that long.

WIZZO

His ass needs a skin graft too.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#25]
now i take offense to myself not being worth an appology(although i didnt see your ass)........but

if you were an iowa resident and got caught for mooning, you could be charged serious enough to have to go onto the sex offender registry.  that would be no good.   anyhow i will have my eyes open looking for people mooning while in a vehicle equipt with illinios plates........just better hope i dont have a paintball gun with me.......

Brett
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
now i take offense to myself not being worth an appology(although i didnt see your ass)........but

if you were an iowa resident and got caught for mooning, you could be charged serious enough to have to go onto the sex offender registry.  that would be no good.   anyhow i will have my eyes open looking for people mooning while in a vehicle equipt with illinios plates........just better hope i dont have a paintball gun with me.......

Brett

Well Im sure that a good arfommer like you wouldnt do this but most Idiots Out Wandering Around come over to Illinois and usually drive at least 20 over the speed limit, they drive like damn fools and thats annoying. I think that fateful dy up on US80, some Iowegans got whats coming to them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Well Im sure that a good arfommer liek you wouldnt this but most Idiots Out Wandering Around come over to Illinois and usually drive at least 20 over the speed limit, they drive like damn fools and thats annoying. I think that fateful dy up on US80, some Iowegans got whats coming to them.

Damn Iwegions. Can't take a simple public display of ass cheeks

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#28]
The kids from the video must be from my home town, They do the same crazy shit here. They caught themselves on fire with roman candles a few weeks ago at a party.  I was some pretty funny.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Wizzo!

I figure you're not in any trouble unless said "Iwegans" saw the tag on the car and called it in.  

Woodbutcher, it's not as windy and cold up here, that's cause we get all the hot air from the politicans in Shitcago :P
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I figure you're not in any trouble unless said "Iwegans" saw the tag on the car and called it in.  

What do I care?

It wasn't my vehicle.

WIZZO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top